DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Quemon Ruined Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

Quemon Ruined Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Quemon Ruined Christmas    Quemon Ruined Christmas  Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:17 am

Quemon Christmas Special

Quemon was at one time a good boy but in resent years he has stolen from many people and killed a few as well, so when he set up his Christmas tree he only got coal. He was always pissed because of this and knew one day he was going to hunt down Santa Claus (The most powerful person in the world).

Quemon already packed up his bags before Christmas knowing he was going to hunt down Santa Claus. Though he knew he was not ready, because he wanted to hunt down Santa on a day he was weaker so he would have a advantage. So he decided to hunt Santa Claus after Christmas because he would have used all of his power already by then. Quemon knew that Santa Claus every Christmas would deliver present or coal to the world, which would make him use up all of his energy and be a very target after.

The night passed by. When Quemon woke up he looked under his tree to have a note that said:

Dear: Quemon

You have been a very bad boy this year from all the bad actions you have done like you have killed little children, women, men, and even the elderly. You have also lied to many people about many things. You have stolen people’s wallets and killed people over their money, which is not the right way to earn money. I am sorry Quemon about how your life has changed but you could have done better things… but you choose not to and because of which you are the highest one on my naughty list.

I would have given you coal but you don’t even deserve that.

Merry Christmas,

:
Quemon got pissed and ripped the note up and ki blasted it into the floor. He then grabbed the things that he packed and charged north to find Santa Claus. Quemon said to himself “I promise Santa, I will kill you for what you have done. I will not give you another chance where you just let me down again. I promise…” and charged as fast as he could north.

Quemon knew right were Santa lived because Santa Claus was a legend. Santa was told to make a toy in 1 second without even touching it. Santa Clause was very powerful and was told to be the most powerful man in the world.

Quemon showed up at the place were Santa Claus lived and looked around to see a big wooden log house that looked as big as a factory and almost 1 foot of snow was on the ground. Quemon grabbed a big jacket that he stole earlier that week out of his bag to keep warm. He also grabbed out a nice pair of pants that he stole that week as well from his bag to also keep warm.

Quemon smiles and says to himself “Wow I never thought I would go this far to hunt a man down… but it is time Santa. I will destroy you so I will never be on the naughty list ever again.” And walks up to Santa’s house.

Quemon breaks open Santa’s door to see many midgets that were working for next year’s toys. Quemon says, “Were is Santa? I need to talk to him.” with a pissed off looking face. The elves look at each other not really sure what to say. Though Santa Claus already saw Quemon coming because he watches everyone when they are sleeping or awake. Santa Claus says “Quemon!!! I have already told you that you do not deserve any presents this year.” Quemon replies, “I do not want your presents… I want you to die… I want you to suffer what I went through.” Santa Claus shakes his head back and forth and says to Quemon “It has been a long day. You are breaking my heart Quemon. I really do care for you as I care about every other person in the world. Please don’t make me fight you Quemon.” Quemon yells “Old man if you cared you would have shared your power with me!!! Prove to me that you care. Share your power with me!!!” Santa Claus replies, “I would if you were a good boy. I would teach you everything if you were a good boy but because I know you would use my power to hurt people I refuse to teach you anything.” Quemon says “then the fight is inevitable” and gets into fight position. Santa Claus says in a very sad tone “Fine then but please remember I see you as 1 of my children”

Quemon charges at Santa Claus and tries to hit Santa Claus with his fist but Santa Claus blocks with his arm. Santa Claus says to Quemon “You have gotten powerful. I am very proud of you” and hits Quemon through the wall of his own home and then says “Please don’t make me hurt you anymore” Quemon gets up and says “Old man you are not going to hit me again because I am going to crush you for the piece of jolly shit you are” while getting back into Santa’s place through the hole in the wall that he made. Santa Claus cries a little bit and says, “I am sorry that I have hurt you Quemon but I had to or you would never learn anything about respect. I really don’t want to hurt you. I feel awful for what I have done already.” Quemon replies, “I don’t care if you are sorry or what you think of me. All I care about is killing you.”

Quemon goes for a kick to Santa’s face and Santa takes the hit on purpose because he can feel the pain from Quemon past and he was not sure what would make it right. Quemon hits Santa Claus 5 different times and says, “You aren’t that powerful. I will make you see the real meaning of Christmas. The gifts, the money, The POWER!!!” and laughs an evil laugh.

Santa says, “The meaning of Christmas is the family, the friends and just having fun. What ever happened to these things?” Quemon says in return “I don’t care what you think Christmas is about because I am going to kill you.” As he shoots many small ki blast at Santa trying to hurt him but Santa dodges the blasts hitting the elves.

Santa goes to check if any of the elves were hurt which one was nearly dead from the blasts, but Santa heals him back to health and then looks at Quemon and says “That was to far. I will have to show you how to be a good boy.” While crying a little and he was not totally sure what to do with Quemon. Quemon says “finally old man I was abo…” and Santa hit him in the mouth onto the second floor.

Quemon gets up seeing a big room with a nice flat screen TV and many other things that looks like it was made for a fat man so Quemon guesses it was Santa’s room and shoots ki blast at everything that looks valuable.

Quemon then busts back through the floor in to the first floor and says, “You were stupid to interrupt me. I will make you pay for that.” Santa was sweating badly because of Christmas just hit and his actions with Quemon. Santa used all of his energy on Christmas and Quemon that from exhaustion he falls to ground completely sweaty and holding his chest because it was hard for him the breath. The elves swarm him to make sure he was fine but Santa says, “Stand back… This figh… fight isn’t over…” still breathing heavy.

Quemon pushes through the crowd of elves till he gets next to Santa and aims his hand at Santa saying “Merry Christmas.” Santa yells to the elves “Look away now!!!” as Quemon blast him into ashes and then blast him until he is nothing.

Quemon then looks at the elves and says “As Santa told me I am sorry about how your life has changed but I will not help at all.” And sees a present at the side that in big letters said to Quemon. Which Quemon thought was weird because he didn’t have any presents. Quemon walks over to the present and opens the present to see a small bag but before he opened the bag he sees a note that said

Dear: Quemon

I know you have had a bad life and if you are reading this note you must have learned all I was trying to do is teach you that you have been a bad boy this year. I am very sorry for what I said earlier and apologize by giving you this rare item. Later after Christmas we will take a picture of us together as I have done with many other people all across the world. I hope you like these Sensu beans there is 10 in that bag. Sensu beans are very rare things out there were if you are hurt you can eat one of these and instantly become better. I hope you enjoy. You will need them for when you get hurt while in the city. Please just make sure not to kill any more people and I will try to help you a little more to get you off the street. I know you are a good kid and I am sorry for thinking other wise.

Merry Christmas,

:

Quemon smiles and grabs the bag of Sensu beans and says to the elves “I got what I wanted. So I am let you live” And walks out of the place with a great big smile on his face knowing he killed Santa Claus.

OOC:
Total Words Counted: 1656

- Acquired: A big fluffy jacket and nice pants
- Acquired: 10 Sensu Beans

(Hey can you let me know if there is any mistakes please. I want to show this to many friends.)
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Quemon Ruined Christmas    Quemon Ruined Christmas  Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Those senzu beans aren't gonna save you from your injuries in "Sad Rainy Day" you know. Atop of that, Santa is like Yemma - you kill him and he just rematerializes in a few days unscathed. What happens on Vortex stays on Vortex.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Quemon Ruined Christmas    Quemon Ruined Christmas  Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:41 pm

I know that it isn't gonna save me in Sad Rainy Day. I just want them for later stuff.

I know but Quemon does not.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Quemon Ruined Christmas    Quemon Ruined Christmas  Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quemon Ruined Christmas    Quemon Ruined Christmas  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Quemon Ruined Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1