DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

May Sound Very Stupid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MassehBoi
MassehBoi

May Sound Very Stupid Empty
PostSubject: May Sound Very Stupid   May Sound Very Stupid Clock10Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:02 am

Thinking of making a MS Paint comic, I uninstalled Photoshop and I just wanna try doing MS Paint. It will have simple blasts and attacks (Kinda like from normal LSW)

I need either shaded or un-shaded, Either way I am un-shading them so it fits with the blasts.

Please submit your characters (Try to un shade them first Very Happy if you don't have the time don't bother but it be good)

Thanks Very Happy

(edit): The plot is really.

Pretty much your normal good vs bad Story.

Masaro, a young kid who is the age of 7 faces many challenges in his life, fighting through evil his destiny is to clear the remaining evil and save the universe. Though the portals throughout earth disrupt his mission by summoning more minions from the evil master, Masaro and his allies must de-activate the portals and save the world!
Back to top Go down
Yastas

PostSubject: Re: May Sound Very Stupid   May Sound Very Stupid Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:56 am

I'll post every sheet of mine i can find
And you can use whichever ones you like

I'll start looking
Back to top Go down
MassehBoi
MassehBoi

PostSubject: Re: May Sound Very Stupid   May Sound Very Stupid Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:46 am

Thanks yastas, anyone else?
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: May Sound Very Stupid   May Sound Very Stupid Clock10Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:18 am

Hey man I have almost no time to make a sheet but I can give you a standing character and base sheets. If that would help I will post toughs. Still sorry I cant be much help.
Back to top Go down
MassehBoi
MassehBoi

PostSubject: Re: May Sound Very Stupid   May Sound Very Stupid Clock10Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:22 am

It's fine, I don't need bases I need more the actual sheets, but thanks for helping :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Sound Very Stupid   May Sound Very Stupid Clock10

Back to top Go down

May Sound Very Stupid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1