DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

The Mysterious Traveler Appears

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skull
Skull

The Mysterious Traveler Appears Empty
PostSubject: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:39 am

After hours of traveling and staying on top of a train, Karuma finally decided to jump towards one of the city’s railway station. Standing up and patting his clothes after impact, he then leaves the station and goes outside the station, discovering the large city buildings all around him. He recklessly roams the city and passes through multiple shops.

Minutes later, he gets lost and gets hungry due to not eating for a few days. He later sits down near a dumpster at an alley, no energy to move and hoping someone will treat him to a restaurant.

WC: 98

Last edited by Skull on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Quemon being the usual street trash he was he was in the ally watching as a man just walked into his home and says "Kid... What the hell do you think your doing in my ally way?" with a drunk slur as he starts to stand but was quite tired so it took him a while.

Quemon then says "You look tired and hungry aren't we all" as he swerves back and forth towards the guy and gives the guy a half drank bear and then laughs a little and says "Drink up man" knowing that he even spit in the bear before he gave it to the guy because he was being such an asshole. Quemon then swerves back over to where he first was to grab himself a nice bear. He then pops open his nice unopened bear and starts to drink it.

OOC: Quemon never changes even while drunk -_-

WC: 145
WWC: 243

Back to top Go down
Skull
Skull

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:50 am

Karuma slowly looks up, seeing Quemon, he slowly nods. “No thank you, I would not drink alcohol for a few more years… Especially when your spit is in there.” Said Karuma.

“Who are you anyways? My name is Karuma, pleased to meet you.” Said Karuma quietly, as he slowly stands up and pats the back of his pants.

“I hope you don’t mind if you could show me around time, I’m not really familiar with this city.” Suggested Karuma hoping that the mysterious man would help him.

WC: 87
TWC: 330
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Quemon troughs the bear he was giving to Karuma behind himself onto the ground and then looks at Karuma and says "Whats it to ya bub..." after he asked the first question

Then Quemon listens to the rest and says still with a slur "This town is... Shit. There is no other miserable piece of crap like this one. It is so bad that it is good basically..." and thinks for a second [Might as well show this guy around... He might find me a nice place to sleep for the night] so Quemon then starts to walk away and says "You coming?" as he starts to walk towards a fast food restaurant.

WC: 113
WWC: 443
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:45 pm

"Why yes, I am. Thank you for asking. Although I wouldn't expect you to arrive in a place like this."

From the shadows came none other than Alex Calibur, the Arctic Gunman. However he seemed rather different. His armor was a mixture of black with white and blue plating, etched in gold. It seemed much more futuristic and highly durable than his last batch. More importantly it was much slimmer and sleeker. It was as if he had become a gundam or something. In his holster was not his TCJ Modified but a new gun. It looked much more futuristic and was more round and sleeker. It looked like this [click yellow text to see], except it was in the same color pallate as the rest of his armor. His helmet, in the same color pallate, was much more advanced but still looked a bit like a motorcycle helmet in some ways.

"I'm afraid that you won't be running away this time around, Quemon. I'm too quick for you now," Alex explained, "The Central Intelligence Agency has been keeping tabs on what's been going on here as of late. Since I'm a fellow agent, I got myself some new...upgrades. Oh, and I am here to keep up to my word. Shame on you for running like a coward last time, we were doing so well..."

"The way I see it, there's two ways we can do this. Now, we can do this the easy way and I can just end you quickly and painlessly. You won't feel a thing, and you won't know the difference," Alex then drew his new gun, which gave of a short, soft metallic whine as it activated, "Or, we can do this the hard way and I kill you slowly and painfully. You will feel every second of it, and you will know the difference. And don't worry, I plan on joining you for the ride to hell."

Words - 317
Total - 760
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Garlic
Garlic

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:32 pm

RX-4 is able to pick up several power levels high enough to be detected from the sky. He lands on the ground in West City slowly and awkwardly. He clearly can not detect any of the tension of the situation. "Greetings." he says, "I am RX-4. My prime directive is to partake in meaningful human interaction. May I assist any of you in any way?"

WC: 65
Back to top Go down
Skull
Skull

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:51 pm

Karuma was ready to follow after Quemon until a mysterious stranger came out of the shadows.

“Who are you?!” Exclaimed Karuma as he jumps back due to being surprise. He heard what Alex had just said about Quemon, and started doubting him as well. Karuma had this confused face and glared at Quemon as he did something wrong.

“So this Quemon guy is a bad guy?” Karuma questioned Alex in a quiet tone, ignoring the android that has just came by.

WC: 81
TWC: 906
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Quemon says back to Karuma thinking he was talking to him "I am not sure who the C3PO is." and points at RX-4 .

Quemon then says about Alex "In many words Alex is a bad guy because he stalks people like me and hunts them down till they are dead... I am on his list because I have hurt people before in my past... and I am still not the most mannered now... and yes by the way I am considered a little bit of a bad guy. Though I think I have been punished enough because I have been stalked for a while now by him and his cronies about pushing an old women over, and I have infact been already killed by him once. Though in my past I was and still am considered to be a fighter, so I have also fought many people and have even killed people over money for food and food itself. There is nothing new that I did sense he last killed me though. So in legal laws I should be clean. Though this man on the other hand has killed an unarmed, entreating man and has not read me my rights before I was last killed and almost killed a second time." as he still feeling way to tired so he sits down and takes a second.

Quemon then says to Alex "Were is your book that says what you can and cannot do. I bet if I read in there it will not say :A unarmed nonthreatening man that willingly will go to court is aloud to be shot and killed and not been even read his rights.: Tell me where it says that. If it doesn't say that then you will first have to arrest yourself... Let alone you almost committed suicide which is also against the law... I mean what happened to a persons rights again?" as he then finished saying with a happy nasty look still sitting down.

Quemon then looks back over at the robot and says "And let me guess Alex he is your new sidekick right? Then it will be 2 agents braking the law." and then sarcastically says "Great..."

OOC:
ORDER (For posts) :
Skull
BBB
Lore
Gar (Garfield)

WC: 363
WWC: 1269
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:12 pm

"That would be the case if we weren't supers. However, you're unfamiliar with the Supers Law. any super who is not listed in the government who commits crimes against humanity that are considered as "terroristic" are to be eliminated until they are no longer considered a threat to humanity. Plus, I'm CIA - I don't have to read you your rights. And you have killed people since you gotten out of hell, one of them being a person that upholds the law just as I do. Now lets do this!"

Alex Calibur [Cultural Paragon] - 69000

Alex activated his Cultural Paragon and disappeared from sight, reappearing in front of Quemon with lightning fast speed, the gun between the both of them, raised up into the air. If Quemon were to look into Alex's visor, he could see just barely Alex's face twist into a triumphant grin and they would know that Alex had won.

"Ice - 10."

A massive icy explosion radiated between the two of them, causing the both of them to be vaporized by the blast since it was so point-blank between them. The explosion caused the ground to shatter around them and the buildings start to crack from the force. When the dust cleared, they would see only blood red ice shards remaining. Alex and Quemon were both dead, sent to Yemma for his judgement.

Words - 222
Total - 1491

OOC: Alex and Quemon are both dead, since the difference between Alex and Quemon's PL would have been a Category V, regardless if Quemon were to have transformed or not.
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:31 pm

THIS IS NOT A POST

OOC: Wouldn't it kill everybody? It was point blank and everyone was right next to everyone basically.
Back to top Go down
Skull
Skull

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:02 pm

OOC: But I jumped away from you ._.
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:10 pm

OOC: Still that power did this : The explosion caused the ground to shatter around them and the buildings start to crack from the force. When the dust cleared, they would see only blood red ice shards remaining. : which is basically WOW
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:42 pm

OOC: Nope. It was enough to kill both Quemon and Alex, since they were literally right in the brunt of it. Since they took the most damage and aborbed the most impact, neither Skull nor RX-4 would have been damaged by it all that much. Maybe some frostbite and freezer burn.
Back to top Go down
Garlic
Garlic

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:03 pm

"It appears that your friends have been killed." RX says to Karuma. "Worry not, for I am a machine lacking all human error. The Perfect Friend. My name is RX-4." He extends his hand to Karuma, lacking the empathy and social skills that anyone else would exhibit in this situation.

WC: 52
WWC: 1543
Back to top Go down
Skull
Skull

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Karuma covered his eyes with his arm before the small explosion happened; he felt a great chill on his arm afterwards. He then opened his eyes, seeing only an icy mark on the ground where Alex and Quemon stood. Karuma heard RX-4’s words and saw him extending his hand to gesture a handshake. Karuma then slowly extends his hand and makes a handshake with RX-4.

“I believed that you said your name is RX-4, correct?” Asked Karuma in a low tone.

WC: 81
TWC: 1624
Back to top Go down
Garlic
Garlic

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:23 pm

"Correct. My name is RX-4, my prime directive is achieve meaningful human interaction by any means necessary. I am an android, created by the late Dr. Amuro, I specialize in mid range artillery support. I would be pleased to assist you in any way, and I believe that you will come to find my abilities to be quite an asset." RX-4 looks over at the site of the blast. "It's too bad they had to die, right? Death is a sad time, is it not? If it is, I will feel sad."

WC: 92
WWC: 1716
Back to top Go down
Skull
Skull

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:11 am

“My name is Karuma, I trained under a demon named Skull. I specialize in using weapons and equipment.” Responded Karuma as he turns his back on RX-4.

“I’m sure we’ll meet each other someday again, but for now farewell.” Bid Karuma as he walks down the street with the setting sun in front of them.

WC: 55
TWC: 1771

[End? I suppose]
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:53 am

Accepted.
Split the PL gain between you and Rez, seeing as B3 and Garlic quit.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:52 pm

I'll take 700 PL. You can have th rest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Traveler Appears   The Mysterious Traveler Appears Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Traveler Appears

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1