DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CJsonic

Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Empty
PostSubject: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Sat May 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Make a question that could possibly have no answer. Try to keep topics such as religion, and "deep" answers out of the game please.

Who killed Tupac & Biggie?

What color is nothing?

Last edited by CJsonic on Fri May 22, 2009 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Sat May 16, 2009 8:35 pm

What is the last number in pi?
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Ryurat
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Sat May 16, 2009 10:46 pm

how much is infinity?
HA I WIN!
Back to top Go down
McAssface
McAssface

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Sun May 17, 2009 2:07 am

Where does the universe end?
What holds the universe together?
What defines art?
Back to top Go down
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Sun May 17, 2009 2:26 am

how many stars are in the whole milky way?
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Sun May 17, 2009 3:07 am

CJsonic wrote:
Make a question that could possibly have no answer. Try to keep topics such as religion out of the game please.

What color is nothing?
Nothing is Darkness, which in turn is black.

Darth_Onis wrote:
What is the last number in pi?
.3 Pi is repeated number, so no matter how many times it repeats the last number is 3

KylarXKage wrote:
What defines art?

The Universe doesn't end, it is always expanding,
The universe is held together by tiny tiny molecules called atoms.
Art is defined by the person viewing it.

I just answered a bunch of those questions there for I win.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Sun May 17, 2009 3:10 am

Darth Ryurat wrote:
how much is infinity?
HA I WIN!

Infinity is the number 8 inverted thus is infinate, in your face bitch!
Back to top Go down
TardyClock
TardyClock

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Sun May 17, 2009 6:37 am

KylarXKage wrote:
At the edge of the universe, duh
KylarXKage wrote:
Gravity
KylarXKage wrote:
What defines art?
Art is subjective and as such the definition of art varies from person to person
Back to top Go down
CJsonic

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Sun May 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Can you show me a picture of Nothing?

THERE WE GO CLAW
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Sun May 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Why is Claw an idiot?
Why did I quit being Emperor?
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Sun May 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Vagrant_Samurai wrote:
Because you got tired of it, DUH!

Why is pi infinite?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
CJsonic

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Sun May 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Vagrant_Samurai wrote:

Because I took over
Back to top Go down
JuuXo18
JuuXo18

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Sun May 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Why aren't people from the future already here?

...Cause in like 100 years or so we might get to travel back in time to like...say now or something. Why aren't the future people of the world here already?? =P
Back to top Go down
Sir Majin Nerd
Sir Majin Nerd

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Sun May 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Because there ain't no fuckin time machine

Who is our ancestor? were they apes, or adam and eve?
Back to top Go down
Calvanater
Calvanater

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Mon May 18, 2009 2:21 pm

Was the maker of DB/Z High when he made it. Like really, little monkey men that turn into apes? What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Mon May 18, 2009 2:24 pm

Of course he was, he probably kept some weed in his pencil pot right next to the crystal meth.

Do i have any brothers or sisters ?
Back to top Go down
Masterjavi
Masterjavi

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Tue May 19, 2009 3:19 pm

Will SquareEnix stop making Final Fantasy VII sequels?
Back to top Go down
Ryurat
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Tue May 19, 2009 3:55 pm

CJsonic wrote:

Who killed Tupac & Biggie?

The Illuminati,Tupac even says 'Illuminati tryin to take my soul and body'
I win.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Tue May 19, 2009 4:13 pm

JuuXo18 wrote:

...Cause in like 100 years or so we might get to travel back in time to like...say now or something. Why aren't the future people of the world here already?? =P

There are already future people here, but were not noticing because first of all we dont have a tracker device YET
and second if the people from the future would blow their cover and we would all know there would be time machines build probably the islam gets angry about it because it doesn't agree with mohammed's thoughts and everyone would blow up themselves in trains so everyone dies, and the future people know this because this already happened, but, they reversed it with the time machine they were able to save from the terrorists, so now we still arent sure if the future people are here, maybe iam a halfbreed, so that my father is from the future and my mother not, who knows,, .. lol i just wanted to say that...now i read it again it actually doesnt make sence

*if the the black box in a plain is indistructable, why dont they make the plain out of the same material?

*whats the name of those plastic thingies at the end of your laces?
Back to top Go down
Dani Boy
Dani Boy

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Tue May 19, 2009 5:45 pm

majin_bear wrote:

Neither, we and the Hominoidea species share a common ancestor
Back to top Go down
Sir Majin Nerd
Sir Majin Nerd

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Tue May 19, 2009 6:11 pm

Quote :
probably the islam gets angry about it because it doesn't agree with mohammed's thoughts and everyone would blow up themselves in trains so everyone dies
Hey Fuck you. nobody pisses my long dead prophet
Back to top Go down
Fortex
Fortex

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Tue May 19, 2009 6:42 pm

MrChaos, your comment about Islam could be viewed as racism, and I find it downright ignorant. Fortex is not amused.

Here's an unanswerable question!

Why the hell did they go back to the island in LOST?

Why did it take 50 episodes to do the simplest of tasks?
Back to top Go down
CJsonic

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Tue May 19, 2009 6:44 pm

Dani Boy wrote:
majin_bear wrote:

Remember try not get religion in here
Back to top Go down
Dani Boy
Dani Boy

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Tue May 19, 2009 6:49 pm

CJsonic wrote:
Dani Boy wrote:
majin_bear wrote:

Remember try not get religion in here

Aww

Alright, here's mine:

Is what I reflect on as the colour blue, the universal and exact equivelant of your reflection of the colour blue?
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Tue May 19, 2009 7:15 pm

That's a good one Danion. I've often wondered that myself.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Tue May 19, 2009 9:47 pm

What does my user name mean?
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Wed May 20, 2009 2:06 am

Fortex wrote:
MrChaos, your comment about Islam could be viewed as racism, and I find it downright ignorant. Fortex is not amused.

Here's an unanswerable question!

Why the hell did they go back to the island in LOST?

Why did it take 50 episodes to do the simplest of tasks?

hmm soz, didnt think about that.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Wed May 20, 2009 2:32 am

JuuXo18 wrote:

I'm here so is Seto we are both in the future compared to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Wed May 20, 2009 5:34 am

Im the represenative from America, from the future, my psychodic episodes, long hair and video games show that in the future, america is fucked beyond belief...we also baught canada =D

Also Ishy, My name stands for my customs fury unleashed.
Back to top Go down
Ryurat
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Wed May 20, 2009 2:09 pm

what is the third letter in the reverse mega not not not not alphabet of not?
Back to top Go down
deathlord

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Wed May 20, 2009 3:25 pm

who actually won, bruce lee or chuck noris?
Back to top Go down
Aminotaurus

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Wed May 20, 2009 3:47 pm

when all life going to end
Back to top Go down
deathlord

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Wed May 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Aminotaurus wrote:
when all life going to end

when i decide that now one deserves to live, that or when im bord
Back to top Go down
TardyClock
TardyClock

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Wed May 20, 2009 4:14 pm

Masterjavi wrote:
Well they haven't since that one with Vincent in it for the PS2 so them making another one is unlikely after all this time

Dani Boy wrote:
Is what I reflect on as the colour blue, the universal and exact equivelant of your reflection of the colour blue?
Yes, next question.

Darth Ryurat wrote:
what is the third letter in the reverse mega not not not not alphabet of not?
q

CJsonic wrote:
What color is nothing?
Beige
Back to top Go down
Dani Boy
Dani Boy

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Wed May 20, 2009 4:54 pm

Dani Boy wrote:
Quote :
Yes, next question.

Prove it
Back to top Go down
TardyClock
TardyClock

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Wed May 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Dani Boy wrote:
Dani Boy wrote:
Quote :
Yes, next question.

Prove it
You first.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Wed May 20, 2009 5:02 pm

No one is yet able to figure out Claw's idiocy.
Back to top Go down
TardyClock
TardyClock

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Wed May 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Vagrant_Samurai wrote:
No one is yet able to figure out Claw's idiocy.

Also stop being mean :<
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Wed May 20, 2009 5:05 pm

I'm not being mean.
I love C.J. XD
Back to top Go down
Dani Boy
Dani Boy

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Wed May 20, 2009 6:27 pm

TardyClock wrote:
Dani Boy wrote:
Dani Boy wrote:
Quote :
Yes, next question.

Prove it
You first.

No u

I have a feeling we're moving towards a never ending cycle of doom
Back to top Go down
deathlord

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Wed May 20, 2009 6:47 pm

what drives people to make dragon ball z sprites?
Back to top Go down
Masterjavi
Masterjavi

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Thu May 21, 2009 4:52 pm

deathlord wrote:
what drives people to make dragon ball z sprites?

Dragonball
Back to top Go down
deathlord

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Thu May 21, 2009 4:53 pm

what? i dont get you
Back to top Go down
Masterjavi
Masterjavi

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Thu May 21, 2009 4:54 pm

[quote="TardyClock"]
Masterjavi wrote:
Well they haven't since that one with Vincent in it for the PS2 so them making another one is unlikely after all this time

And Crisis Core? yeah i know it's a PREsequel but is a videogame based on ffvii too
Back to top Go down
Masterjavi
Masterjavi

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Thu May 21, 2009 4:55 pm

deathlord wrote:
what? i dont get you

well if you like Dragonball you will like almost everything related to Dragonball

Sorry if my english is bad, not my main language
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Fri May 22, 2009 1:53 am

Why am I so short?
How old is this sock in front of me?
Why do people sprite? its not like they will come into purpose any time.. but it IS fun..
Back to top Go down
Sir Majin Nerd
Sir Majin Nerd

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Fri May 22, 2009 5:20 am

Quote :
Why do people sprite?
Because DBZV was formed

What drives Kurt Cobain to do such unmeasurable thing (Suicide)?
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Fri May 22, 2009 7:23 am

No thats kinda the the other way round, it would be correct if i asked "why dbzv was formed?" and you answered "So people can sprite" get what i'm saying? sorry i dont actually care its not so high on my "important info list"
Anyway...
Respect.
Back to top Go down
CJsonic

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Fri May 22, 2009 8:25 am

When did music go bad?
Would music be better with or without Jimi Hendrix?
Back to top Go down
Fortex
Fortex

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10Fri May 22, 2009 8:48 am

Music went bad with the introduction of Rap/HipHop in my opinion.

Without Hendrix, my life would be hollow and music in general wouldn't be as epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)   Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Unanswerable question game(Now with some answers)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next