DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

.....Question....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr Mombo
Dr Mombo

.....Question.... Empty
PostSubject: .....Question....   .....Question.... Clock10Sat May 16, 2009 10:58 pm

lol okay for one...i leave for two and a half months and you move the forums on me? lol oh well, i like the new layout...oh and i thought you said you weren't gonna do the whole RPG thing again...oh well to that too...but yeah...I'm ErnVern/JiroAkita/JunjotoBeam....blah blah blah... :cyclops: <- Nice Emoticon btw =P im gonna stop talking now...welcome me back bitches...oh and btw im not working on my Heros anymore...they were destried when i wiped my harddrive...i was stupid enough not to upload my projects =[ but oh well...lol okay NOW im done talking

p.s. I haven't read the rules on this forum yet, to be honest anyways, should i? are they any different from the previous forum? i hope not i dont feel like reading....bleh...im shutting up now.......................
Back to top Go down
tom

.....Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Question....   .....Question.... Clock10Sun May 17, 2009 12:09 am

You should read the rules, whether you're new to the forum or not.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

.....Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Question....   .....Question.... Clock10Sun May 17, 2009 2:43 am

1. Read the rules.
2. This isn't a question, it should be in Welcome board.
Back to top Go down
Angryboy
Angryboy

.....Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Question....   .....Question.... Clock10Sun May 17, 2009 3:37 am

*Topic moved*

Welcome back, ErnVern.
Back to top Go down
http://sprite-den.tk/
Dr Mombo
Dr Mombo

.....Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Question....   .....Question.... Clock10Sun May 17, 2009 9:45 am

lol sorry...well i was kinda asking about the RPG but eh...no biggy sorry for posting in the wrong forum =P silly me...i'll read the rules...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.....Question.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Question....   .....Question.... Clock10

Back to top Go down

.....Question....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1