DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Strife Article 1: Depression

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strife
Strife

Strife Article 1: Depression Empty
PostStrife Article 1: Depression

The one thing that we cannot escape from. It's inevitable. Everyone has felt it, but what causes it? We all have reasons why we're feeling down, why we're in a state of worthlessness: Our "Partner" has broken up with us; Our families "Hate" us; We have no friends; We received no phone calls, Facebook posts or hugs on our birthdays; Perhaps you failed your New Years resolution. Only one person can cause depression, and that's another person you. It's your outlook on life. Life is what YOU make it, and I'm not saying it's bad to feel sad every once in a while, but every day is too much. I used to have bad depression, but one quote set me straight, and I haven't even thought of depression until just now. This is the quote: "I always think too much and put myself in a bad mood." 12 simple words. So next time you're feeling down, ask yourself if you're thinking too much and if you are then: Go exercise, sprite, anything to get that off of your mind, because too many people kill themselves and feel less than dirt over what other people think. You keep a positive attitude and people will want to be around you. Oh yeah, and shower too, that might help a bit.
Back to top Go down