DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freak of Nature
Freak of Nature

PostSubject: Avatar not moving   Avatar not moving Clock10Mon May 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Okay, my avatar is a Gif, and it works just fine on my computer and on other sites, but here it just shows one frame, whats up with that?
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Avatar not moving   Avatar not moving Clock10Mon May 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Are you using the direct link?
Back to top Go down
Majin Vegeta
Majin Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Avatar not moving   Avatar not moving Clock10Mon May 18, 2009 10:27 pm

When I right click on it and go to Properties to see what the source image is from it says .jpg at the end. Either the forum settings automatically make your avatar a still image (.jpg) or the link to your avatar is wrong. Hope this helps. :)
Back to top Go down
Freak of Nature
Freak of Nature

PostSubject: Re: Avatar not moving   Avatar not moving Clock10Mon May 18, 2009 10:32 pm

Seto Stevce wrote:
Are you using the direct link?
no, its uploaded from my computer, and it cant be a jpg, because it works just fine on my computer and it says its a gif
Back to top Go down
Majin Vegeta
Majin Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Avatar not moving   Avatar not moving Clock10Mon May 18, 2009 10:35 pm

Freak of Nature wrote:
no, its uploaded from my computer, and it cant be a jpg, because it works just fine on my computer and it says its a gif
Hmmm that is kind of weird. Everytime I check your avatar it gives me this link.

http://dbzvortex.dbzaddict.com/users/70/99/02/avatars/145-62.jpg

I wonder what the problem could be. :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Freak of Nature
Freak of Nature

PostSubject: Re: Avatar not moving   Avatar not moving Clock10Mon May 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Okay I've fixed it by uploading it to imageshack and jsut linking it for my avatar, I guess when you upload an avatar directly to the site it turns it into a jpg, mods/admins please close this topic
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Avatar not moving   Avatar not moving Clock10Mon May 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Ahh ok. Well we've learnt our lesson.

Kinda helpful for future problems of this nature.

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar not moving   Avatar not moving Clock10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1