DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Why not make a game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Is this a good idea?
Yes
Why not make a game? Poll-l1050%Why not make a game? Poll-r10
 50% [ 3 ]
No
Why not make a game? Poll-l1050%Why not make a game? Poll-r10
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Swordman
Swordman

Why not make a game? Empty
PostSubject: Why not make a game?   Why not make a game? Clock10Sat May 30, 2009 4:58 pm

It is weirds...there are amazing spriters and amazing animators...why dont you guys make a game? There are more than enough sprites and it could be a project. You guys could make a game from the beggining of dbz to the end. That would be amazing wouldnt it? What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
FrozenSoulx
FrozenSoulx

PostSubject: Re: Why not make a game?   Why not make a game? Clock10Sat May 30, 2009 5:11 pm

from my knowledge there is one in progress. it is called dbz galactic warriors. i've seen the screenshots and it is in fact good. it was on the forum the whole time. you just need to look around to find it. hope that information is helpful 🐰
Back to top Go down
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

PostSubject: Re: Why not make a game?   Why not make a game? Clock10Sat May 30, 2009 10:41 pm

try searching on the general chat or just search DBZ Galactic Warriors here in the Vortex.
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

PostSubject: Re: Why not make a game?   Why not make a game? Clock10Sat May 30, 2009 10:43 pm

god there can be more than one made.
Back to top Go down
Majin Vegeta
Majin Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Why not make a game?   Why not make a game? Clock10Sat May 30, 2009 11:30 pm

Why would anyone vote no in the poll? Even if the game already mentioned in the thread didn't exist, I still think it would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
FrozenSoulx
FrozenSoulx

PostSubject: Re: Why not make a game?   Why not make a game? Clock10Sat May 30, 2009 11:59 pm

i know we could always use another cool game like majin vegeta's project. i hope more ppl can work hard and make another lsw styled game. we got the resource but we need a little more motivation and support. hell, i'd be willing to make a game once i get better at spriting :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why not make a game?   Why not make a game? Clock10

Back to top Go down

Why not make a game?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1