DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Peaceout for a bit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

Peaceout for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Peaceout for a bit   Peaceout for a bit Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:47 am

Don't know if anyone noticed but I've been away for a week. I apologise for the Tournament, I cannot run it any longer.

If you any of you wondered where I went, here's the story.

On a cold winter day a friend and I were talking about how awesome a roadtrip would be. Also brought up was our love for snowboarding.
So, when our simple maths skills were used, we came up with... roadtrip on snowboards!
But when we realised that was impossible, we decided to to have a roadtrip to the snow, where we would go snowboarding.
So after many days of snowboarding and many nights of drinking and being $650 lighter, I am back.
But on this roadtrip I realised I just need a bigger break from spriting. I'm kind of in this rut where it feels I'm spriting the same thing over and over again.
I guess I'll see you guys sometime down the track, possibly in a month or two.

So until then, you kids behave and sprite like never before.
I want you to put the fear of god into me when I see your sprites and leave me speechless.
Back to top Go down
Apache~
Apache~

Peaceout for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceout for a bit   Peaceout for a bit Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:53 am

Good for you, I hope you have a great break.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Spriting_Zone/index.php?
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

Peaceout for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceout for a bit   Peaceout for a bit Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:54 am

So is Ab going to blow you up again?

Anyway, take care dude. Also remember don't do anything I wouldn't. Hell come visit me in Sydney.
Back to top Go down
sinphos

Peaceout for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceout for a bit   Peaceout for a bit Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:54 am

Well i'll see ya next time Cool

Keep 'em coming.
Back to top Go down
Yastas

Peaceout for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceout for a bit   Peaceout for a bit Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:55 am

Bye Seto, were gonna miss you man. Sad

Bring me back a souvenir.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

Peaceout for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceout for a bit   Peaceout for a bit Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:57 am

Frostt wrote:
So is Ab going to blow you up again?

Anyway, take care dude. Also remember don't do anything I wouldn't. Hell come visit me in Sydney.
I might if you wouldn't mind. CYA Seto have a massive awesome brake and i will make the best sprites you've seen. Na but thats my goal so have a good time its ok about the tournament everyone wasn't ready lol have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Ryurat
Ryurat

Peaceout for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceout for a bit   Peaceout for a bit Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:18 pm

Bai stevce ima miss ya bro.
better come back better, by then maybe E will be much better.
Back to top Go down
Adam016
Adam016

Peaceout for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceout for a bit   Peaceout for a bit Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:22 pm

Hope you have a good time on your break!
and don't worry you will be speechless!
Back to top Go down
The Real Radactive
The Real Radactive

Peaceout for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceout for a bit   Peaceout for a bit Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Bye Seto I hope to see you back soon I loved all your work and Ive been a fan of yours for awhile. I hope your time off turns out good till then bye Seto!
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Peaceout for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceout for a bit   Peaceout for a bit Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:48 pm

Adios Seto sucks your leaving but I know when you come back you'll be better than ever.
And I'll sprite loads so maybe one day I can graze your skill level.
Back to top Go down
-Akuma-
-Akuma-

Peaceout for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceout for a bit   Peaceout for a bit Clock10Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:43 pm

didnt talk to ya much, but have fun. i dont know if your still here, been like 6 days after you posted... but cya, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peaceout for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceout for a bit   Peaceout for a bit Clock10

Back to top Go down

Peaceout for a bit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Welcomes/Goodbyes-