DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Customs are needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Grievous
General Grievous

Customs are needed Empty
PostSubject: Customs are needed   Customs are needed Clock10Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:06 am

Well me frozensoulX and infernolord need customs for a colaberation comic as we can't sprite everything ourselves.All customs are welcome
Back to top Go down
GigaDon

Customs are needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs are needed   Customs are needed Clock10Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:13 am

If I had anything I would gladly give you it, Maybe I can whip something up.
Back to top Go down
http://priornova.webs.com/
Axxon456
Axxon456

Customs are needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs are needed   Customs are needed Clock10Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:24 am

Yea U can use Clyde if you want Shocked
Back to top Go down
FrozenSoulx
FrozenSoulx

Customs are needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs are needed   Customs are needed Clock10Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:20 pm

the more demons the better Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
deathlord

Customs are needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs are needed   Customs are needed Clock10Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:27 pm

you can use reco if you want
Back to top Go down
Mac123
Mac123

Customs are needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs are needed   Customs are needed Clock10Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
FrozenSoulx
FrozenSoulx

Customs are needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs are needed   Customs are needed Clock10Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:56 pm

we're in need of some more guys to be villains plz, anything will do. oh,and btw you will see the first couple chapters soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cuac232
cuac232

Customs are needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs are needed   Customs are needed Clock10Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:14 pm

FrozenSoulx wrote:
the more demons the better Crosseyehappy

You can use Pyro then. He's somewhere along the Customs Central topic.
Back to top Go down
FrozenSoulx
FrozenSoulx

Customs are needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs are needed   Customs are needed Clock10Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:19 pm

I'll be on the lookout for pyro in the customs central, i may even make clones of the demons i have right now Crosseyehappy

i still need at least 3 more demons, about 5 namekians, about 5-6 low class saiyans and 2-3 saiyan elites.
thanks in advance for providing all your sprites everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

Customs are needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs are needed   Customs are needed Clock10Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Pyro is saved as JPG dude
Back to top Go down
FrozenSoulx
FrozenSoulx

Customs are needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs are needed   Customs are needed Clock10Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:42 pm

no problem i can fix it up free of charge. probably even vamp pyro if i could. i can even just save it as a png and see if any of the colours change. 🐰
Back to top Go down
cuac232
cuac232

Customs are needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs are needed   Customs are needed Clock10Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:53 pm

^Well you're free to do what you want with him :)
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

Customs are needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs are needed   Customs are needed Clock10Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:42 pm

You can use Frost.
Back to top Go down
FrozenSoulx
FrozenSoulx

Customs are needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs are needed   Customs are needed Clock10Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:08 am

thanks for the heads up frost, ill make sure to put frost to good use. Very Happy

oh and ill also post a note of accepted characters:

Saiyans:
1.frost
2.reco

Demons:
1.pyro
2.clyde (yes this time he'll be a villain)

Update: The prologue is expected to be released sometime next week due to technical issues and corrupted files. Also the stroy will feature some changes so yeah. I'll be posting some of the story later on to show you what we are hoping to do.

Another note: customs will be needed after the first two seasons.

Last edited by FrozenSoulx on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : postponing comic and changing of story elements)
Back to top Go down
Mac123
Mac123

Customs are needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs are needed   Customs are needed Clock10Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Customs are needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs are needed   Customs are needed Clock10

Back to top Go down

Customs are needed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1