DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

this is kinda a goodbye then

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparky
Sparky

this is kinda a goodbye then Empty
PostSubject: this is kinda a goodbye then   this is kinda a goodbye then Clock10Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:33 am

im leaving kinda leaving for abit ill not be posting anymore customs but i might come on everynow and agian to update my comic
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-zone.forump.biz/portal.htm
Yastas

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda a goodbye then   this is kinda a goodbye then Clock10Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:06 am

Well, see ya. I hope you come back soon. Sad
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda a goodbye then   this is kinda a goodbye then Clock10Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:24 am

Are you leaving because of WWW?
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda a goodbye then   this is kinda a goodbye then Clock10Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:25 am

Bye Jack.
(Yes)
Back to top Go down
GigaDon

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda a goodbye then   this is kinda a goodbye then Clock10Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:25 am

Cya round Captin, your sprites have always been awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://priornova.webs.com/
Sparky
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda a goodbye then   this is kinda a goodbye then Clock10Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:39 am

no am not leaving cos of www am leaving cos ill have alot on soon becoz am signing up for navy
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda a goodbye then   this is kinda a goodbye then Clock10Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:30 am

You can't join the Navy at age 15. You have to be atleast 18.
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda a goodbye then   this is kinda a goodbye then Clock10Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:33 am

Damn you frost you stole what i was going to say!>.<
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda a goodbye then   this is kinda a goodbye then Clock10Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:11 am

Who the hell are you and how can you a leave a place you were never at? :suspect:
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda a goodbye then   this is kinda a goodbye then Clock10Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:31 am

Yea he was here you just didn't know it empy
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda a goodbye then   this is kinda a goodbye then Clock10Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:00 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL Empy thats cold
im crying now man looool
Cya CAPTAIN Jack
Back to top Go down
Cardas
Cardas

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda a goodbye then   this is kinda a goodbye then Clock10Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:51 pm

Didn't know you were leaving so soon, but goodbye and I hope u will come back soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda a goodbye then   this is kinda a goodbye then Clock10Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:31 am

in england u can sign up at 15 year and 9 months old which i am in august and then u go straight in when youve finished school
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda a goodbye then   this is kinda a goodbye then Clock10Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:40 am

You know I have a sneaking suspicion you won't get in. I know three people that tried to join the Navy they all failed the tests. These guys are like huge jocks too.

Anyway. I live in Aussie so the Military is the same as England so you are wrong again. You need to be 16/17 with parent consent. Or 18.
Back to top Go down
GigaDon

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda a goodbye then   this is kinda a goodbye then Clock10Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:41 am

captin jack wrote:
in england u can sign up at 15 year and 9 months old which i am in august and then u go straight in when youve finished school
Its tru, I know people who are joining the Army and they are my age (15-16).
Back to top Go down
http://priornova.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is kinda a goodbye then   this is kinda a goodbye then Clock10

Back to top Go down

this is kinda a goodbye then

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1