DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

a serious question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Grievous
General Grievous

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:48 pm

I have one question why is this guy a mod i mean i've checked his posts and he does't even do any moderation.I think this position should be given to someone who will actualy do there job. I know i'll get yelled at for this but i think this should be pointed out
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Freak of Nature should get his moderator status back.

I mean, he was the VERY first mod. He even wrote MOST of the sprite rules/forum rules that are used to this very day. Then, when he FINALLY stops posting and FINALLY gets a life, his moderator status gets taken away. He asks for it back because he KNOWS he can do a good job, but everyone rejects him. Someone tells him to post more, he does so, and nothing happens, while Joe is just...uh, chillin'.

Anyways, I dunno what Joe is doing as a mod still. He's cool though.
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:08 pm

I say freak of nature should get his status back it only makes sense eather that or some one like you,me,or WWW should become a mod because were very active.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:09 pm

Joe's just a mod cause he was one back in 'the days'
And he recently post a sprite, maybe a comeback?
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:11 pm

Yea but he doesn't do ANY MODERATION AT ALL SO HE SHOULDN'T BE A MOD it would better the forum if he was replaced with someone who would do ther job

Last edited by General Grievous on Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:13 pm

General Grievous wrote:
Yea but he does do ANY MODERATION AT ALL SO HE SHOULDN'T BE A MOD

lol reread your sentance

and so what, let joe be as he is, who gives a flying fuck?
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:14 pm

i meant to say doesn't
i'll edit that

Also what i'm trying emphasice is HE DOESN'T DO HIS JOB IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE'S COOL IT'S NO EXCISE FOR NOT DOING SHIT YOUR SUPPOSED TO DO,SO HE SHOULD BE REPLACED.

Last edited by General Grievous on Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:16 pm

LOL,, btw grievous, you joined what? 4 months ago?
I don't think mod experience comes that fast, you gotta be a bit longer on the team to join mods i think..
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:18 pm

I'm not proposing to be a mod(although it would be nice to be a mod for i think i would do a good job) i'm saying that someone who would do there job.also i joined half a year ago

Last edited by General Grievous on Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:19 pm

2 months diffrence, lol im sorry Guru,
I was just messin round, Maybe you should Pm joe bout where he is and stuff.
It'll might settle things right.
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:21 pm

I'de rather speak to angry or jay about it they'll be here eventualy.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan
dbzfan

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:23 pm

I think your only posting so you can be a mod.If the mod team didnt think he was doing hes job right do you not think that they would have kicked him out.And if the mods feel they need to replace someone from the team i think they will.Everyones in line for a mod position.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:29 pm

dbzfan wrote:
I think your only posting so you can be a mod.If the mod team didnt think he was doing hes job right do you not think that they would have kicked him out.And if the mods feel they need to replace someone from the team i think they will.Everyones in line for a mod position.

I must have been cut in line a lot of times then.
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:29 pm

Well excuse me DBZfan i feel that he shouldn't be on the mod team because HE DOESN'T DO HIS JOB why is that such denyable evidence.Could a mod Plz deal with this and give me a solid answer on what you guys think should happen if joe should be replaced by someone or should we just ignore it and let him continue TO NOT DO HIS JOB or at least tell him to start doing his job.

Last edited by General Grievous on Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dbzfan
dbzfan

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:30 pm

Shin Masta wrote:
dbzfan wrote:

I must have been cut in line a lot of times then.
Yeah man but think about it youve been here a while so you have quite a chance to be a mod.Well sorry grevious buts we all HAVE different opinions.
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Well i can't stress the fact enough that HE DOESN'T DO HIS JOB AND JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE HIM THAT HE CAN BE A MOD WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING THAT A MOD DOES
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:37 pm

a serious question Whambulance
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:38 pm

Fine i give up let him not do his job.Also shin now your just spamming

Last edited by General Grievous on Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Yahn

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Shin Masta wrote:

I mean, he was the VERY first mod. He even wrote MOST of the sprite rules/forum rules that are used to this very day.

I still have the original scrap copy of the PM that I sent to AB (and some other mods) of the rules we used for a while before they got revised.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:44 pm

Yahn wrote:
Shin Masta wrote:

I mean, he was the VERY first mod. He even wrote MOST of the sprite rules/forum rules that are used to this very day.

I still have the original scrap copy of the PM that I sent to AB (and some other mods) of the rules we used for a while before they got revised.

Really?

Keep it.
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:47 pm

ok sorry guys that i brought this up i'll pm angryboy about this.Mod plz lock this
Back to top Go down
tom

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Something tells me that this calls for an election for mods.
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Ok Umm well I dunno Grievous Posting this up was a Mistake in the First Place. Who Cares Joe Doesn't Post. Maybe he tells or gives Advice to other Mods And helps out Ab or Jay? I doubt you know what happens with the mods Outside this Forum.

I dunno This Topic Just Seems Like a Real Dick Move against Joe. So Stop Complaining and Let it be.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Something tells me you should all stop whining. None of you in this topic are even close to the selectable members the staff has in mind for mod.
And Sandy - Seeing as you posted something intelligent in this thread, rather than whining about being a mod. I'll see what I can say about you. The Staff can be weird at times, but I have no real say in the selection. Ethan doesn't really post enough as I can see. Although Joe might be doing something behind the scenes that none of us are aware of. The same can be said about Mitchio and Kanyu. I haven't seen them in ages. I'm only an RPG, so I can't say for sure. I only know what Sam and Zack tell me.
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 pm

Axxon it's nothing personal at joe(barely know him) it just seems like he's just relaxing letting everyone else do the work.I doesn't matter to me anymore if become a mod i'll wait a year or two before i start barking up that tree.
Back to top Go down
Sir Psycho Sexy
Sir Psycho Sexy

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Joe rawks, that is why he is a mod. Very Happy

Why do we need moar staff? It's not like the forum is out of control the forum is just fine no need to add anybody to the staff.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:57 pm

Mr. Sexy summed it up nicely. Therefore.

.: Topic Locked :.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: a serious question   a serious question Clock10

Back to top Go down

a serious question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1