DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

I need customs for My Funny comic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Real Radactive
The Real Radactive

I need customs for My Funny comic Empty
PostSubject: I need customs for My Funny comic   I need customs for My Funny comic Clock10Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:11 pm

I am in the planing stages of a funny comic to make on this forum but I be needing some customs for it I would prefer them to be unshaded but If there not I can unshade them myself. I need about 6 or 7 guys any help would be appreciated. Ok now help me out
Back to top Go down
Cade 77
Cade 77

PostSubject: Re: I need customs for My Funny comic   I need customs for My Funny comic Clock10Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:28 pm

He's not all the way done but you can use cade if you want. http://www.deviantart.com/download/129844893/Cade_almost_done_by_Cade77.png
Back to top Go down
The Real Radactive
The Real Radactive

PostSubject: Re: I need customs for My Funny comic   I need customs for My Funny comic Clock10Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Ok Cade is in man I dont think I will start this comic till late September though so If you need to finish him you will have plenty of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need customs for My Funny comic   I need customs for My Funny comic Clock10

Back to top Go down

I need customs for My Funny comic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1