DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

New Dragon Ball Z Video Game you would like to see!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goseb
goseb

New Dragon Ball Z Video Game you would like to see! Empty
PostSubject: New Dragon Ball Z Video Game you would like to see!   New Dragon Ball Z Video Game you would like to see! Clock10Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:27 am

Well this thread is about what would be good for a next Dragon Ball Z video game.
As myself I tought about a game where the gameplay is similar to Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 but that you can create your custom characters base on the original ones and after create your own moves/attacks, and special! Character customization like in Soul Calibur 3 & 4. That would be the awesomest video game for me for a next Dragon Ball Z game. What would it be for you?
Back to top Go down
Freak of Nature
Freak of Nature

PostSubject: Re: New Dragon Ball Z Video Game you would like to see!   New Dragon Ball Z Video Game you would like to see! Clock10Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:34 am

A DBZ game that doesn't rewrite every single line of dialoge so that it is nothing like the anime or manga.
Back to top Go down
SolicitThirties
SolicitThirties

PostSubject: Re: New Dragon Ball Z Video Game you would like to see!   New Dragon Ball Z Video Game you would like to see! Clock10Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:48 am

I would like an action-RPG title in the vein of a beat-'em up action game that chronicles the entire life of Goku from the start of DB 'till the end of Z. While Goku would be the centerpiece character, you would be able to play as any(fighting capable) character after they were introduced until the end of the game. For instance, you would be able to take Master Roshi to the Cell Games, if you wished. It would be more in vein of various fan-scenarios than anything, but I would enjoy it.

Last edited by SolicitThirties on Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oozaru Dude
Oozaru Dude

PostSubject: Re: New Dragon Ball Z Video Game you would like to see!   New Dragon Ball Z Video Game you would like to see! Clock10Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:52 am

A game that uses enhanced LSW sprites (including the little icons and facesets) and simulates life in the DBZ universe...

You can fight, train, form relationships (friendly or hostile), get married, have children, learn new moves, transformations, etc. and follow the DBZ story with pretty much any of the warriors in the series. Want to be Yamcha and actually beat the Saibamen? You can. Want to be Raditz and get strong enough to become SSJ? You can. Want to be Gohan and pwn some n00bs? You can.

Or, if that's not good enough for you, you can also create characters by frankensteining parts together (with many different color options) and adding moves (all the different LSW attacks are in, as well as some different ones) Created characters can play parts in the story if they appear in the right location when an event is happening... Meaning Frost can arrive before Nappa and Vegeta. Or Karion can get in a skirmish with Piccolo before the Androids come knocking. Or Tsuro can challenge Broly on New Vegeta.

Yeah, it's never gonna happen, but a guy can dream, can't he?
Back to top Go down
Freak of Nature
Freak of Nature

PostSubject: Re: New Dragon Ball Z Video Game you would like to see!   New Dragon Ball Z Video Game you would like to see! Clock10Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:56 am

SolicitThirties wrote:
I would like an action-RPG title in the vein of a beat-'em up action game that chronicles the entire life of Goku from the start of DB 'till the end of Z. While Goku would be the centerpiece character, you would be able to play as any(fighting capable) character after they were introduced until the end of the game. For instance, you would be able to take Master Roshi to the Cell Games, if you wished. It would be more in vain of various fan-scenarios than anything, but I would enjoy it.

Mike, baby, I love you, I want this game, It would be like DBZ sagas, only full of non suck.
Back to top Go down
andragon40
andragon40

PostSubject: Re: New Dragon Ball Z Video Game you would like to see!   New Dragon Ball Z Video Game you would like to see! Clock10Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:01 pm

a game that doesn't suck compared to the original show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dragon Ball Z Video Game you would like to see!   New Dragon Ball Z Video Game you would like to see! Clock10

Back to top Go down

New Dragon Ball Z Video Game you would like to see!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1