DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

its a mad house!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skyX
skyX

its a mad house!!! Empty
PostSubject: its a mad house!!!   its a mad house!!! Clock10Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:05 pm

knailsic open topics for his comic all over the place in the comics section please do something about it >.< !

and this topic need to move for request & help
http://dbzvortex.dbzaddict.com/comic-auditions-f23/help-t4033.htm

Last edited by skyX on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Swordman
Swordman

its a mad house!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: its a mad house!!!   its a mad house!!! Clock10Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:08 pm

They suck too...the sprites are resized which makes it suck and they are pointless...stupid.
Back to top Go down
skyX
skyX

its a mad house!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: its a mad house!!!   its a mad house!!! Clock10Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:11 pm

I didnt open this topic to talk about his comic and IDK its probbly its first time making comic or first time using MS paint lol all we need is a mod thats can take care of him fast >_<
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

its a mad house!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: its a mad house!!!   its a mad house!!! Clock10Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Lol, sky, you spelled "house" wrong Crosseyehappy

And I agree, his multi-topicing of his sprite comic every six seconds [exaggerated, but still, you get the drift.] is against the rules [spam?].
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Koji
Koji

its a mad house!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: its a mad house!!!   its a mad house!!! Clock10Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:54 pm

...?

I only see 1 & 4 from him, and those topics are editted out. I think he tried to clean up after himself.

I don't think any action would be helpful here, he's not doing any harm atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

its a mad house!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: its a mad house!!!   its a mad house!!! Clock10

Back to top Go down

its a mad house!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1