DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyouchou Budgie
Kyouchou Budgie

Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Empty
PostSubject: Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it.   Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Clock10Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:59 pm

SO THAT WE MAY BASK IN THE GLORY THAT IS THE INTERNET'S CRAPULENCE!

Anyway,
Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Nuclear
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it.   Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Clock10Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:06 am

Back to top Go down
Kyouchou Budgie
Kyouchou Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it.   Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Clock10Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:55 am

Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Weasel707-explanation

Yeah, kind of stupid.
Back to top Go down
Nerdy Knight
RPG Moderator
Nerdy Knight

PostSubject: Re: Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it.   Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Clock10Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:03 am

Somebody needs to shoot this loudmouthed little shit.

*FACEPALM*

Last edited by Nerdy Knight on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerdyknight.deviantart.com
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it.   Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Clock10Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:04 am

WHY FRED!!WRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY

KILL HIM!!!

damnit.How does he get the most subscribers.WHAT THE FUCK
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Redwood

PostSubject: Re: Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it.   Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Clock10Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:52 am

The most stupid thing I've seen since ever....is here.
PS: It's not a rick roll
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
Kyouchou Budgie
Kyouchou Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it.   Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Clock10Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:43 am

zlargez wrote:

You know what? I totally saw this one coming. I knew it was coming, and you have proved how predictable you are.

Silly internet. You were going so well for 5 posts, and then you disappoint me like this.
Back to top Go down
andragon40
andragon40

PostSubject: Re: Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it.   Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Clock10Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:49 pm

zlargez wrote:
i agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it.   Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Clock10Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:57 pm

Kyouchou Budgie wrote:
Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Weasel707-explanation

Yeah, kind of stupid.

That was not stupid, it was a great source for lol =D
Back to top Go down
Adam016
Adam016

PostSubject: Re: Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it.   Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Clock10Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Frostt wrote:
Kyouchou Budgie wrote:

Yeah, kind of stupid.

I agree!

XD
Back to top Go down
TardyClock
TardyClock

PostSubject: Re: Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it.   Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Clock10Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:28 pm

Frostt wrote:
Because it was stupid, if people stabbing themselves in the dick with a fork was perfectly normal this wouldn't be even hald as lolzy
Back to top Go down
Kyouchou Budgie
Kyouchou Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it.   Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Clock10Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:35 pm

Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Selection_225_22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it.   Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Find stupidity on the internet, and then draw our attention to it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1