DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TardyClock
TardyClock

I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels. Empty
PostSubject: I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels.   I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels. Clock10Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:53 pm

Yeeeaaaah, I seem to have gone from Verbal Warning to Warning Level 2 since I last posted... why?
Back to top Go down
Freak of Nature
Freak of Nature

PostSubject: Re: I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels.   I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels. Clock10Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:01 pm

and I was normal and now all of the sudden I am warning level 1 D:
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Yahn

PostSubject: Re: I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels.   I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels. Clock10Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:32 pm

The Xbox 360 topic, that's why.
Back to top Go down
TardyClock
TardyClock

PostSubject: Re: I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels.   I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels. Clock10Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Riiight, so off topic posting is now two infractions? Wut?
Back to top Go down
Dani Boy
Dani Boy

PostSubject: Re: I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels.   I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels. Clock10Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:42 pm

Maybe the moderators thought you guys were acting hostile against each other in the 360 topic(Not saying you were offcourse).
You were both phrasing your thoughts a bit aggresive. But that should not be worth a raise in warning level.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels.   I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels. Clock10Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Koji gave Yahn and FoN warning levels because the off topic debate extended to the 'moderator shack' which we see as unprofessional and an abuse of retired mod privileges.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
Koji
Koji

PostSubject: Re: I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels.   I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels. Clock10Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:06 pm

The three of you are well aware (or at least should be) that conduct like that is inappropriate. Petty arguments like this seem to come up often, and they need to stop (and as Jay pointed out, shouldn't be brought into the Mod Shack).

TardyClock come into the topic solely to engage in an offtopic argument, started by Yahn and FoN who had the same type of quarrel a little more than a week ago.

I don't know why you guys find it so hard to beleive that people's opinions differ in the gaming world, but you've all been here long enough to know that this isn't acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels.   I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels. Clock10

Back to top Go down

I seem to have gone up 2 warning levels.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1