DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Just so you know, I still exist!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oozaru Dude
Oozaru Dude

Just so you know, I still exist! Empty
PostSubject: Just so you know, I still exist!   Just so you know, I still exist! Clock10Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:03 am

Hey everyone, it's Oozaru Dude...

You guys may or may not know me, but I'm just letting you know, I'm still around...

And you guys almost scared me to death! I thought the Vortex was gone forever! But thankfully, it's still alive and well...
Back to top Go down
dbzfan
dbzfan

PostSubject: Re: Just so you know, I still exist!   Just so you know, I still exist! Clock10Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:08 am

Hey i remember you,you might remember me as dbzfan4445.I tried looking for your sheet which looked like sting and with the caor and what not hope you finish that of.Welcome to the new and hopefully improved vortex enjoy it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Just so you know, I still exist!   Just so you know, I still exist! Clock10Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:02 am

welcome back dude, hope like this new forum.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Just so you know, I still exist!   Just so you know, I still exist! Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:02 pm

I will fornicate with your skull and plant my seed inside your body. Then when the devil spawn of mine have sprung from your orifices you shall have experienced pain like none before.
And also welcome. ;D
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Just so you know, I still exist!   Just so you know, I still exist! Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:55 pm

Emperor_Fenrisulfr wrote:
I will fornicate with your skull and plant my seed inside your body. Then when the devil spawn of mine have sprung from your orifices you shall have experienced pain like none before.
And also welcome. ;D

LMAO!

He r gun' get juu preggerz :3

Welcome back dude.
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Redwood

PostSubject: Re: Just so you know, I still exist!   Just so you know, I still exist! Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:02 pm

Welcome back,I slightly remember you...Can you tell me what you made on the old vortex?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
Oozaru Dude
Oozaru Dude

PostSubject: Re: Just so you know, I still exist!   Just so you know, I still exist! Clock10Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:17 am

Zlargez wrote:
Welcome back,I slightly remember you...Can you tell me what you made on the old vortex?

I made an edit of Angryboy/DBZNut's Goku... It's in the Enhanced Vault: Goku - Weightless Gi (Battle Damaged)

I also started a Crow sheet, which I never got around to finishing...

I also made a few Sting one-shots, which weren't very good, but then again they were my first sprites...
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Just so you know, I still exist!   Just so you know, I still exist! Clock10Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:31 am

That's right you sprited the wrestling dudes. You going to do them agian, like a revamp or something?
Back to top Go down
dbzfan
dbzfan

PostSubject: Re: Just so you know, I still exist!   Just so you know, I still exist! Clock10Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:04 pm

ohh yeah those are the sprites i didnt get a chance to see.Any chance you posting them up again im quite a wrestling fan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oozaru Dude
Oozaru Dude

PostSubject: Re: Just so you know, I still exist!   Just so you know, I still exist! Clock10Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:49 am

Well, they got deleted when my old computer crashed, and I just never had the desire to re-make them... They basically looked like an unshaded blond haired Yamcha with different varieties of scorpion pants...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just so you know, I still exist!   Just so you know, I still exist! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Just so you know, I still exist!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1