DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Hey everone, Im new here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenkeichii

Hey everone, Im new here. Empty
PostSubject: Hey everone, Im new here.   Hey everone, Im new here. Clock10Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:06 am

Hello everyone, I'm Kenkeichii Its nice to meet you all.
Ive been messeing around with sprites a bit over the past 2 years, like copying different parts of many poses and then putting them together to make a final pose. But after a while I wanted to make more sprite =/ like 100% customs and get to actually understand the LSW style thats when I found this website, but I was all ways too shy to come here everyone is so good and the things I make is trash. so I come to you, humbled and beg for you to advise me, critique me and suggest me in the right direction. Thank you very much any help you offer is very much appreciated.

[ - Kenkeichii ]
Back to top Go down
Mitchio
Mitchio

PostSubject: Re: Hey everone, Im new here.   Hey everone, Im new here. Clock10Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:11 am

Sweet, I can direct you to our tutorials section which has a great lot of stuff on how to make custom hair and how to shade.

In no time you should be rolling with everyone else.

Just some advice for you. Do not, PM the admins or mods for advice on spriting, obviously they have alot of stuff on their plate and cant really deal with sprite advice. No saying you will do it, but its a common and annoying thing that new members do sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

PostSubject: Re: Hey everone, Im new here.   Hey everone, Im new here. Clock10Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:31 am

Mitchy, my man, you missed the whole rules link thingy.
Suck on that Frost.
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Yahn

PostSubject: Re: Hey everone, Im new here.   Hey everone, Im new here. Clock10Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:02 pm

Awesome, one post and verbal warning already.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Hey everone, Im new here.   Hey everone, Im new here. Clock10Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:49 pm

How did you already get warned?And welcome I am new to this site also but I am from the Old vortex sites:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everone, Im new here.   Hey everone, Im new here. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Hey everone, Im new here.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1