DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chibi
Chibi

Question Empty
PostSubject: Question   Question Clock10Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:44 pm

Why was this locked?: http://dbzvortex.dbzaddict.com/general-chat-f7/best-damn-comic-t5280.htm
I dont mean to sound cocky but I dont see anything wrong with a topic that discusses my comic or how much one enjoys my comic. Its all opinions, if people want to say that my comic is the "best damn comic" then they should be able too. If someone wants to say that their comic is better than mine, then present it and prove it better. If the reason is that people are discouraged by it then those people need to grow up and realize that there will always be things better than what they've done and those said things should encourage them to produce better quality work. By all means, please give me a decent reason why this should have been closed and I will accept it with no backsash. Im not saying "THIS IS UNFAIR! OPEN THE TOPIC BECAUSE I LIKES IT!" but honestly, this topic was encouraging me to jump back on the wagon for i've been in a dry spot lately and I dont see any valid reason to close it. Please explain to me, for I may have missed something in the rules that forbids such a topic. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Clock10Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Its not locked.

If it was locked then whoever did it must have changed their mind and unlocked it.

Sorry for the hassle Chibi, staff should always say inside the topic when it has been locked, as well as state their reason(s).

EDIT:

Well okay then. Locked and Solved
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk

Question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1