DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

What is wrong with the site?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BubbleChief
BubbleChief

What is wrong with the site? Empty
PostSubject: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:04 pm

What is wrong with the site every time I go It says bandwidth exceeded on all pictures?Is it me or the site?
What is wrong with the site? Screen10
Back to top Go down
Majin Vegeta
Majin Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Well just to confirm it, this also happens to me.
Back to top Go down
Masterjavi
Masterjavi

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:44 pm

not me :O
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Ok good I was just worried if it was just me
Back to top Go down
Mitchio
Mitchio

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:10 pm

I keep getting errors saying teh forums are not working, they work about 5/10mins later.
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:15 pm

yea same with me it says Something like technical errors are being fixed
Back to top Go down
Kobushi
Kobushi

PostSubject: Site Bandwidth...   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:56 pm

seems to have exceeded again ...

not impressed.
Back to top Go down
Dack
Dack

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Indeed, if by "bandwidth" you mean, always being
re-directed to ForumMotion.com every time I try
to open a link to thread on the first attempt...

Then yes, I am not impressed either.
Back to top Go down
Bo0ok

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Copy the url of the sprite and paste it on another tab and there ya go.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:06 pm

Try refreshing the page, it happened to me last night.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:04 pm

The Photobucket bandwidth is always a problem on the main site.
Forumotion also updated their servers, and it caused some problems for individual user accounts as all the data was/is copied to the new servers.

Hopefully everything should be better in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:38 am

To easily get the url, right click on the link, select propities, & the URL should be there, should be able to highlight, than copy & paste like bo0ok said

I thought he made how to get the URL a little unclear
Back to top Go down
Kobushi
Kobushi

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:51 am

when i say bandwidth i mean photobuckets bandwidth has exceeded and none of the sheets are availible.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:15 am

Sorry guys :|

Angryboy has disappeared so he's not on hand to attempt to sort it (I've forgot the Photobucket log in details)

Saying that, if we've exceeded our bandwidth for the month it means we'll have to wait a while anyway.

It's nice to see we're popular enough to exceed our bandwidth though Hee

Anyway hold tight, sorry for the wait, I'll work with Angryboy to try and find a more reliable image host.

Any suggestions?

[Merged topics with same question asked in Staff Notification + Solved]
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
Sir Majin Nerd
Sir Majin Nerd

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:24 am

not me. but i keep getting redirected to some server error shit.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:35 am

Yeah the forums and servers are being updated a lot lately (not by us, by the masters of Forumotion)

The problem normally occurs now and then for small periods of time, we normally get new functions and features out of it though... bare with it it'll probably sort itself out soon.

Sorry for the hassle
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
Dack
Dack

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:00 am

Hooray for Jay to calm the masses!

^_^

I just hope it does sort itself out soon though.
The problem is making me delay a sheet I am making...
Back to top Go down
Angryboy
Angryboy

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:26 pm

triplezman wrote:
To easily get the url, right click on the link, select propities, & the URL should be there, should be able to highlight, than copy & paste like bo0ok said

I thought he made how to get the URL a little unclear
^ Do this method for viewing the sheets from the Vault.

Both issues are out of control of the Admins (the Forumotion Maintenance error and the Bandwidth problem). Once again the Bandwidth limit has been met; it resets on the 13th October, so there are 6 days left until the problem is fixed.

Jay and I will be discussing solutions to this ever growing problem, but until then, use triplezman's method if you need vault-access. Apologies for the inconveniences made by this.
Back to top Go down
http://sprite-den.tk/
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Yay! I had a good idea!
Back to top Go down
ManikDX
ManikDX

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:59 am

i keep getting it wtf?
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:46 am

It's the 13th today in Australia - should not be long for you peeps in the US, UK & beyond
Back to top Go down
SnakeX

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:48 pm

I suggest using majhost for uploads, I think it has no limit on bandwidth, just it needs a account and can be slow sometimes.
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:55 pm

triplezman its the 13th for us today also ....
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:33 am

It is now 14th, so i think it should be okey dokey for all you up in the northen hemisphere, awaiting locking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with the site?   What is wrong with the site? Clock10

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with the site?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1