DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Why was jrx banned?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
COLE
COLE

Why was jrx banned? Empty
PostSubject: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:42 pm

It says Pm spam but he was not warned about it.and who did he spam?and how did he spam?
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:43 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
Dack
Dack

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:45 pm

Well, yeah he did that, but still...
Back to top Go down
COLE
COLE

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Well he said it is ok to update a thread and i think that was an update.
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:46 pm

he was already warned about it in the same topic and i think he had wl2 anyways
Back to top Go down
Dack
Dack

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:47 pm

I don't remember him having Warning 2...

But then again, I didn't even have a verbal and I got
boosted to Warning 1
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:48 pm

idk im just guessing i just guessing it that since its his last post im sure a mod will explain sooner or later
Back to top Go down
COLE
COLE

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:50 pm

he didn't have wl2 he had wl1 and then blues said
Blues Light wrote:
Jrx Ninja Assassin wrote:
Sorry double post but did you like it?

Double posts are excused only if you are updating your thread with new content.

That's a Warning Level 1.

I think his double post was an update.If not what the hell is an update on this forum lol
Back to top Go down
Majin Vegeta
Majin Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:53 pm

COLE wrote:
he didn't have wl2 he had wl1 and then blues said
Blues Light wrote:
Jrx Ninja Assassin wrote:
Sorry double post but did you like it?

Double posts are excused only if you are updating your thread with new content.

That's a Warning Level 1.

I think his double post was an update.If not what the hell is an update on this forum lol
While it looks like an update, I'm sure the drawback was that the posts were barely 15 minutes apart.
Back to top Go down
COLE
COLE

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:58 pm

I was here with him when he did it and all he did was outline it in black to make it less choppier so it didn't take 5 minutes to make so when he did it he waited 4 or 5 minutes to post but no one posted back so he put it in because it was an update.and i am sorry but that is not fair.avatar and signature threads should work just like sprite threads.So that when you have new content and no one posts back you can double post.Now if he would've done the exact thing in the custom sprites he wouldn't get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:55 pm

There, is nothing in the mod shack about this. If it was indeed PM spam. Then he would indeed have been banned, in accordance with the new rules found in this here Thread
Back to top Go down
COLE
COLE

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:56 pm

well he never spammed anyone.If he did I wanna see proof?
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:58 pm

Very well, I shall ask around in the modshack. BRB
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:47 pm

lol people are getting Banned easily now and days.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:00 pm

He was accidentally banned. For one day, when a mod took a post in the shack the wrong way and thought he was spamming. He should be back tomorrow. Unless an Admin will unban him now. Or when they come online.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:52 am

Mistah_Jayden wrote:

MJ don't post ever again ever or I will ban you. Ever. srsface.

Lol I couldn't do that. Well, I could, but I love you to much Why was jrx banned? Herz
Back to top Go down
Blade
Retired Moderator
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:18 am

Everyone here is getting banned. MODS TOO.

EVEN MYSELF.

DEAL WITH IT.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:43 am

He isn't banned any more, not sure why he got banned, sorry for the mix up JRX

[Solved]
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
-NameX-
-NameX-

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:23 pm

Mistah_Jayden wrote:
yeah my bro have been banned and GG was a couple of days ago banned too
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:59 pm

COLE wrote:
I was here with him when he did it and all he did was outline it in black to make it less choppier so it didn't take 5 minutes to make so when he did it he waited 4 or 5 minutes to post but no one posted back so he put it in because it was an update.and i am sorry but that is not fair.avatar and signature threads should work just like sprite threads.So that when you have new content and no one posts back you can double post.Now if he would've done the exact thing in the custom sprites he wouldn't get in trouble.

Still, people wait like five days and get no reply, then they update. Double posting for an update because he outlined should still be considered double posting. If he had waited and worked on other stuff, then updated it more, it would have been longer, and who knows, maybye he would have gotten a reply AND he would have more done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Jay wrote:
He isn't banned any more, not sure why he got banned, sorry for the mix up JRX

[Solved]

*sigh*

Locked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why was jrx banned?   Why was jrx banned? Clock10

Back to top Go down

Why was jrx banned?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top