DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

VRP Vault is basically destroied.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

VRP Vault is basically destroied. Empty
PostSubject: VRP Vault is basically destroied.   VRP Vault is basically destroied. Clock10Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Yeah, Photobucket being the major ass it is with bandwith has took away all of the sheets, possible to replinish them once again?

(Also sorry if this has been posted before, if such has occured please ignore this topic and lock/delete it.)
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: VRP Vault is basically destroied.   VRP Vault is basically destroied. Clock10Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:22 pm

Once the bandwidth resets the sheets will be back.

That's why it's a good idea to save them to your hard drive just incase it happens again.

And if everyone saves them to there hard drive then it's less likely we'll go over the bandwidth because we are not viewing the site as much.
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: VRP Vault is basically destroied.   VRP Vault is basically destroied. Clock10Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:18 pm

idea make a rar file with all vault sheets make a link everything you update the vault say every month you update the rar file
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
Beelz7
Beelz7

PostSubject: Re: VRP Vault is basically destroied.   VRP Vault is basically destroied. Clock10Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:40 am

I have a RAr file with the sheet of VRP 1.0:
http://www.4shared.com/file/130332310/3d71fc5d/VRP.html
Back to top Go down
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

PostSubject: Re: VRP Vault is basically destroied.   VRP Vault is basically destroied. Clock10Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:33 am

I think i have the sheets, let me take a look.
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: VRP Vault is basically destroied.   VRP Vault is basically destroied. Clock10Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:43 pm

I downloaded vegeta's rar file and that looks like the best Idea.
Back to top Go down
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

PostSubject: Re: VRP Vault is basically destroied.   VRP Vault is basically destroied. Clock10Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:03 am

Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: VRP Vault is basically destroied.   VRP Vault is basically destroied. Clock10Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:34 pm

At the moment the VRP Vault is overly big (like the regular vault) so we'll be able to move that over to a better host without much effort.

Sorry for the hassle with the bandwidth guys, but for the VRP Vault, I promise this will be the last time it breaks.

We're also working on solutions for the other vaults, but of course moving the VRP vault will in effect give us that part of the bandwidth back, so it all helps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: VRP Vault is basically destroied.   VRP Vault is basically destroied. Clock10Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Listen guys, we all know that the vault breaks from time to time. Instead of bitching about it, just wait for the servers to be reset. Jeez you guys make a big deal out of nothing seriously.
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: VRP Vault is basically destroied.   VRP Vault is basically destroied. Clock10Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:11 pm

If you want the sheets badly, do what I do;

When the bandwidth go over the limit, right click on the link to the desired sheet. Open propites, & the URL should be listed. Copy & paste the url & go.

Should do the trick, it does for me. (I use IE7)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VRP Vault is basically destroied.   VRP Vault is basically destroied. Clock10

Back to top Go down

VRP Vault is basically destroied.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1