DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joan
Joan

Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Moderator   Moderator Clock10Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:08 am

Hello,
I'm new to this site, but not new to moderating. My old site I was at went down and so I'm out of a moderating job, and was hoping I could get one here. I could careless for spriting and hurting peoples feelings. I just want to police again. Clean up the streets, and wipe smiles off of people's faces, so then, how do I become a moderator?
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator   Moderator Clock10Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:12 am

We select our moderators from veteran members who know the community very well, follow the forum's rules and have a clean slate, and show that they would best serve the community.

We also are not in need of any moderators at the time being, as our roster is full.
Back to top Go down
Joan
Joan

Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator   Moderator Clock10Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:14 am

So it isn't trust at the door, I gotta work for it, Obama didn't, but alright, I'll play your game. Let's see how friendly I can be.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator   Moderator Clock10Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:16 am

It also isn't a game.

If we need moderators, we pick the most trustworthy and apt member for the job. First prove that you can be a good and lasting members, since most new people don't stay that long. Even if we did need moderators, we would not select them from new members, as we already have members who are well adjusted to the community and are trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Joan
Joan

Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator   Moderator Clock10Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:19 am

Well then, trustworthy and veteran I'll be, I swear on my Senior Discount. How's that sound Mr.... hmmm I need to give you a name, Blue Lights is just too long, so I'll call you Zach how's that sound?
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator   Moderator Clock10Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:36 am

Joan wrote:
Well then, trustworthy and veteran I'll be, I swear on my Senior Discount. How's that sound Mr.... hmmm I need to give you a name, Blue Lights is just too long, so I'll call you Zach how's that sound?

See ya in 3 years!
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator   Moderator Clock10Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:42 am

Joan wrote:

I'm Blues or BL.
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator   Moderator Clock10Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:11 am

Lol i remember when i asked this when i joined.Been here for almost a year and i've already given up on that.
Back to top Go down
Joan
Joan

Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator   Moderator Clock10Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Alright Zac, BL it'll be, if I am sober. GG today in the world, you can't just show up at a job saying hey hire me. You gotta of experience and confidence, and some good acting skills, to sale your BS. Well I have experience and confidence, so I don't have to act. I'm pretty sure Zac will find me and good playa... player I mean player.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator   Moderator Clock10Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Joan wrote:
Alright Zac, BL it'll be, if I am sober. GG today in the world, you can't just show up at a job saying hey hire me. You gotta of experience and confidence, and some good acting skills, to sale your BS. Well I have experience and confidence, so I don't have to act. I'm pretty sure Zac will find me and good playa... player I mean player.

stop acting like your the best. Deal with it your not becoming a mod this year, nor next year. Pretty sure about that. So go join another forum if you just want to fuck around and do nothing like yahn ( not an offence yahn )
Back to top Go down
SnakeX

Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator   Moderator Clock10Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Never Ask for a Mod position, If they want you on staff, they'll probably ask. If you want a position of power, go make a invisionfree forum or something, and then invite random friends to join.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator   Moderator Clock10Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:56 pm

Alrighty, this is locked before it erupts into something that will make me clean my banhammer.
What to learn from this? Don't ask to be a mod. If we want you, we'll let you know.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator   Moderator Clock10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1