DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Pointless Rant (Join =D!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tidal-Crash
Tidal-Crash

Pointless Rant (Join =D!" Empty
PostSubject: Pointless Rant (Join =D!"   Pointless Rant (Join =D!" Clock10Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:20 pm

Well I decided to post a topic about Ranting. I don't care if other people join or not to rant about things that piss them off in real life but I felt I had to vent my anger at someone who isn't an 8 year old american who plays Halo 3 all day.

I pre-ordered CoD:MW2 two months ago off of Play.com, my main reason for this was that I was assured that they would deliver it the day it came out. Fucking in the terms of service and everything. But guess what happened on Tuesday when it was released? It wasn't fucking at my house, so I have...94 friends on Xbox Live, The day it came out, I went online with a really pissed off expression and saw 67 people online ALL FUCKING PLAYING MODERN WARFARE 2. I spent five minutes talking to my friends and them saying how super fucking unbelievably awesome it is. I went offline, sat in a corner, and cut myself. I let it slide though, waited 'til the next day, came home from school, it wasn't fucking there. I rang the company and started showering abuse on them including the word "Fuck" and "Cock" and "Bastard" and "Bitch" and every other word you could imagine. They told me there would be a one-day delay and it would be at my house on thursday.

Now I came home yesterday in great hopes that I could discuss the game with my friends in school and not have to run away everytime they mentioned the campaign, I arrived at my gate, opened it, and it wasn't fucking there. I rang them again and they said it was in the city near my town. So I said fuck it, they said it would be at my house on Friday. I came home today from school, almost having an epelectic seizure that I would finally get to play it, I arrived home, It wasn't fucking there. I virtually (If you can imagine it) got a temporary case of tourettes and started having a massive rant which eventually spilled onto this. So I went to my mate's house in a really bad fucking mood, spent three hours there playing MW2, then went home to no MW2. I am now considering clipping a nook to my ceiling and threatening to hang myself until I get a fucking MW2. Because Ireland's postal service consider it inconcievable to work on Saturdays + Sundays so now I know I can't get it until at least Monday.

...I am really sad face.

I decided to bolden the amount of times I said fuck.

Fuck Count = How angry I am.

Fuck Count= (Warning Cheap Joke)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://abridgedthecomic.webs.com/
PhantomAForce
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Rant (Join =D!"   Pointless Rant (Join =D!" Clock10Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:49 pm

Wow that really fucking sucks. Go sue the bastards XD

Last edited by animeforce23 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade
Retired Moderator
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Rant (Join =D!"   Pointless Rant (Join =D!" Clock10Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:15 pm

I think the word you're looking for is sue.

As they are not made of cloth.
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Yahn

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Rant (Join =D!"   Pointless Rant (Join =D!" Clock10Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:34 pm

You would hang yourself over Call of Duty? REALLY?
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Rant (Join =D!"   Pointless Rant (Join =D!" Clock10Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:54 pm

You know...Vegas 2 has been out for awhile, why not just pick that up, itll save you some money *Waits for CoD fans to create virtual mob*
Back to top Go down
Dani Boy
Dani Boy

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Rant (Join =D!"   Pointless Rant (Join =D!" Clock10Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:11 pm

Pointless Rant (Join =D!" 1210800402063

Getting mad because you're pre-order is arriving a little later? I wonder how pissed off you are when something that actually matters happens.
-

Anyway, not a rant but I just had this conversation with my dad.

Me: "So, Rutger(my lil' bro) and I started selling some of our games on Marktplaats(sort of a Dutch eBay)"
Him: Yes, I heard you two talking. I hope you aren't selling some of my games(not joking)
Me:...Why would I do that? I'd never sell something that belongs to you without telling you.
Him: Well, I've yet to see how you'll react when you actually need money.
Me: Gee...Thanks for the trust I guess?

I'm a little annoyed that he said that without any reason. He never pulls this shit anyway so something else is probaly bothering him.
Feels bad man.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Rant (Join =D!"   Pointless Rant (Join =D!" Clock10Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:16 pm

My Rant:

Why isnt there a God Hand 2? *Insert 40 more sentences involving the line 'Make a fucking God Hand 2.'*
Back to top Go down
andragon40
andragon40

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Rant (Join =D!"   Pointless Rant (Join =D!" Clock10Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:34 pm

lol, WWW?. i also like ur sig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Rant (Join =D!"   Pointless Rant (Join =D!" Clock10

Back to top Go down

Pointless Rant (Join =D!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1