DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Avenger
The Avenger

I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long... Empty
PostSubject: I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long...   I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long... Clock10Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:16 pm

Hey guys Ant here again...
I guess I'm going to try look in on you guys more often now
I have a small project that I wish to do that one or two of you may know about
But hey keep your eye out...

So how are things going around here dudez?
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long...   I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long... Clock10Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:20 pm

All well and good, Ant. People are voting for who should be the new 2 mods, new sprites are coming out, and I'm trying to get my new RP off the ground.

And this place is what it is - a Vortex. You can't escape it, because its too awesome, here.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long...   I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long... Clock10Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:21 pm

They are swell, thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long...   I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long... Clock10Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:27 pm

Niiiice guys
And Yeah I noticed about the mods I cast my votes too
Rezzy how are you not a mod??
xD I always thought you should be one.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long...   I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long... Clock10Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:19 pm

The Avenger wrote:
Niiiice guys
And Yeah I noticed about the mods I cast my votes too
Rezzy how are you not a mod??
xD I always thought you should be one.

You know what, I wondering that myself I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long... Suspect. I'm not exactly all that liked on Vortex for some reason, so maybe that's it.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long...   I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long... Clock10Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:00 am

Weeelll I guess I'm the same, I used to be a mod and did a good job but never heard of it again Crosseyehappy
We are the outcast!
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long...   I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long... Clock10Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:20 pm

The Outcast, eh?...I'm getting used to the idea. Hell, I'm liking the sound of it. I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long... Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Yahn

PostSubject: Re: I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long...   I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long... Clock10Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:26 pm

The Avenger wrote:
Weeelll I guess I'm the same, I used to be a mod and did a good job but never heard of it again Crosseyehappy
We are the outcast!

You were an RPG Mod, that doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long...   I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long... Clock10Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Meh, so was I on Excoboard during its last RP there. Then the RPG closed, and all RPG mods were stripped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long...   I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long... Clock10

Back to top Go down

I guess I couldn't really stay away for too long...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1