DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Life is Pain.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeyondDBZ
BeyondDBZ

Life is Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Life is Pain.   Life is Pain. Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Stupid Idea: NVM.

Last edited by BeyondDBZ on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

Life is Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Pain.   Life is Pain. Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Well here Is kuro.Good luck.

Name: Kuro

Current Lives’ On: Hell

Personality: Dark,evil,Destructive,ruthless

Strengths: Speed,fire,Darkness

Weaknesses: Holy water,Holy ceremonies,god
Alignment:Evil

Back-story:
Kuro born on 10/31/1706 brought a dark feeling onto the heavens.God knew that the son of satin has come to life.Kuro was not conceived like most mammals were.He was brought to life with dark arts and magic cast by his farther Lucifer.Lucifer boiled the flesh of an innocent human named Oruk who mastered many martial arts before his death.Kuro when brought to life didn't look like a child.He looked like a full adult Demon.Kuro rebelled against his father constantly which brought Lucifer to beat kuro until he learned to listen. kuro to massively hated his own father for this.When kuro was 75 he battled satin for his thrown of hell.Kuro hit satin with extremely fast attacks and caused satin to have head trauma during the fight,but satin struck back tearing kuro's limbs off.Later sentencing kuro to half a year in torture such as the iron maiden,having his eye balls pulled out and scorpions constantly stabbing and bitting with venom.The torture finished kuro ran for the position of Impure wraith.The impure wraith's job was to bring sinners to hell.During the elections most demons were busy allowing a demon saiyan named rev to plot with other saiyans to steal the wraith scythe so they could be immortal.Kuro discovered Rev's plans and defeated him.Then went to planet new vegeta to fight the saiyan'a who dared try to steal his weapon.While on the planet new vegeta kuro witnessed the halfling and pure saiyan war.He had much more respect for the pure saiyans because they kept honor and pride.Kuro went in the middle of the war slaughtering many with his claws.During the fighting he encountered a saiyan named frost.he sensed that Frosts power was higher than his own.Frost knowing that kuro was hostile challenged kuro to a fight.He accepted.He matched frost in power when in his as kuro described as "shining glow form" but frost ascended this form and beat kuro to a pulp sending kuro back to hell where he met Clyde many years later....

Sheets:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img199/9868/kurorevamp.png
Back to top Go down
BeyondDBZ
BeyondDBZ

Life is Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Pain.   Life is Pain. Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:17 pm

Hn. Does it matter if he starts on Earth? I don't want to make a whole issue about him escaping from hell.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

Life is Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Pain.   Life is Pain. Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:18 pm

I have Kingdon and Soka, although Soka's hurt poses are not done yet. I could put them on top of my list though, depending on how good your comic skills are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
General Grievous
General Grievous

Life is Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Pain.   Life is Pain. Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:19 pm

Yea sure doesn't matter that just where he spends most of his time living.He could start on the ice planet hoth for all I care.
Back to top Go down
BeyondDBZ
BeyondDBZ

Life is Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Pain.   Life is Pain. Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:20 pm

I'll take em both. Send em in a PM or post em in this topic. I might be able to edit hurt poses.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

Life is Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Pain.   Life is Pain. Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:22 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
BeyondDBZ
BeyondDBZ

Life is Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Pain.   Life is Pain. Clock10Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:45 am

Update - Going to be about my sprite Necro(Old School Version) until i get a spirit doll full sheet. //
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life is Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Pain.   Life is Pain. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Life is Pain.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1