DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

You havent talked to me in a while??? wanna know why???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

You havent talked to me in a while??? wanna know why??? Empty
PostSubject: You havent talked to me in a while??? wanna know why???   You havent talked to me in a while??? wanna know why??? Clock10Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:47 pm

Didn't know were to put it but ill put it here
okay iv been getting a few msgs and pm asking what going on why i haven't talk to people,
well the reason is im currently dealing multiple things School, Work, Family issues, Girl issues ect...Not going to get into detail. Not to add the fact most of us are in different time zones.
and in my free time away from all that non-scene i play Call of Duty to let off stress and angry on peoples face with my ACR!(in side joke)but seriously im not leaving but at the same time im not gonna really be here much. ima try and get all this shit work out so i can come back and start contributing to the forum and really start contributing to vrp with a sheet or too but for now this is were i stand.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

You havent talked to me in a while??? wanna know why??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You havent talked to me in a while??? wanna know why???   You havent talked to me in a while??? wanna know why??? Clock10Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Girl issues ohhh me likey
well i understand bro dw Very Happy
Back to top Go down

You havent talked to me in a while??? wanna know why???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1