DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Empty
PostSubject: Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much   Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Clock10Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:23 pm

I haven't had time to check up in awhile until now, just wanted to keep in touch with you guys. I miss the forum, it was soo much fun and spriting led to many things for me. Hopefully my future will brighten up, im going through some VERY tough times and just lost my best friend via car crash and my parents are getting divorced, sorry guys.

I miss you all, have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.neo-sonic.proboards.com
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much   Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Clock10Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:32 pm

SEPH :3 Welcome Back man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angryboy
Angryboy

PostSubject: Re: Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much   Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Clock10Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:47 pm

That is some distressing news to hear from someone. It's a joy to hear you're actually taking it so well - I hope life improves for you over the next few weeks. As you're no doubt doing, take it to the chin and stand strong, Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
http://sprite-den.tk/
dbznut
dbznut

PostSubject: Re: Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much   Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Clock10Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Keep your chin up, Seph. Sorry to hear this...
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much   Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Clock10Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:50 pm

You never came to visit me Sad
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much   Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Clock10Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:28 pm

SEPHI.Sorry to hear about your loss glad to see your taking it so well.Welcome back :3
Back to top Go down
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much   Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Clock10Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:58 pm

Seph!!!! =[ I miss you buddy. Stay safe.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much   Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Clock10Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:02 pm

Brian! It's good to have you back my brother in arms. The Vortex Nakama wouldn't be the same without you.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much   Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Clock10Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Hey, Sephy, welcome back, we missed you :3

It sucks about everything that happened, man. Stay strong Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much   Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Clock10Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:09 pm

SEPHY!!!!!

I'm very sorry to hear about your circumstances, but I feel where you're coming from. Hit me up if you need anything pal.

<3
Back to top Go down
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much   Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Clock10Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Sephiroth wrote:
Hopefully my future will brighten up, im going through some VERY tough times and just lost my best friend via car crash and my parents are getting divorced, sorry guys.

Cool story bro.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much   Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Clock10Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:54 pm

Thanks guys for the support actually things aren't brightening up for me in my home life, if it wasn't for my social life, I would be dead...

But I'll still stick through it, it kinda sucks but whatever. Nice to see you all again though, its been a long time and I have some new tricks?? I think..depends on how much you've all learned.

Anyways, @Frost, actually I did over thanksgiving break I stayed in Sydney, I forgot to PM you though haha. Hung out at Bondi Beach and stayed at the swissotel or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much   Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Clock10Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:11 am

aaaw man sadface. T_T
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much   Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Clock10Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:56 pm

Haha sorry ill be there on spring break to visit my cousins again.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much   Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Clock10Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:39 am

Sorry to hear this man. Losing friends is terrible.
Don't worrie bout ya parents, in 2 years you'll think its cool cause when its your birthday you get double the presents =D
Anyways I hope you find yourself some time one day and come back to stay :3

Chins up man.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much   Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Clock10Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:58 pm

Actually I think i can manage to stay hopefully Very Happy
Now time to check out how much progress has been done in the spriting industry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much   Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much Clock10

Back to top Go down

Wow I miss DBZ Vortex sooooo much

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1