DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

The Zeal Games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:55 pm

If you don't remember him, Zeal is a Majin custom I made near the beggining of the dreaded trend. Anyway, one thing is certain, he is evil, crazy, and loves to toss around a good beating or two.
So, he is asking all Vortexian customs to step up and enter his fighting tournament, just so he can destroy all of them and get the satisfaction of a job well done >Grin
Then again, if a custom were to enter that was good enough to beat him, it might knock his arrogance down a few pegs.
Regardless, he wants your customs to enter. I will be animating this fighting tournament, which will be accepting 7 customs (not counting Zeal of course). There is really no point to this, other than to sharpen my animating skills and to have fun with it ^^
There is a term though...Your custom must be a full sheet, shaded, with a variety of poses, ect. I can use.
So, is anyone up to the task? There are 7 places open and they will be checked off as they are filled. Please post your customs in this thread or PM them to me.

1.Alex-Yastas
2.Greg-GWright
3.Clyde-Axxon
4.Kale-Blues Light
5.Kuro-Greivous
6.Lance-FNTO

Last edited by jedrulzu on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yastas

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:03 pm

This sounds pretty interesting, but who decides if they win or not? and you can't be PMed.

Even so I'd like to enter Alex, heres the sheet if you don't already have it: https://2img.net/h/i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww146/Yastas/VampedAlexSheet.png
Good luck with this one Jed
Back to top Go down
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Well, for the winning, I was gonna take it random, unless one custom was obviously far more powerful than the other, which I know when mine's been beat, lol.
But for most of the fights (they won't all be fighting Zeal, but Zeal is hosting the tournament and will be one of the competitors) I was going to flip a coin to see who would come out on top before I made the fight :'
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:06 pm

let Tony kick whoever it is ass :)
sign me up bro
http://tinypic.com/m/6f3x4y/1
Back to top Go down
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:17 pm

I'd accept him but you ignored the one term I set :'
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:35 pm

aww fiddle sticks XD
never mind then jed
Back to top Go down
GWright
GWright

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:49 pm

hahaaa this looks fun! put Either Zak or Greg in it
Back to top Go down
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:26 pm

ok then ^^
5 more spots to go!
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:52 pm

How long do I have before the deadline?
Because I would submit human Kuro.
Back to top Go down
HaZe
HaZe

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:09 pm

Zeal Games? lolwut.
Save a spot for a guy called katsuo for me, his sheet should be done in liek 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:40 pm

Okey, ill save that spot Jackmen.
Greivous, just have it done before I get all my spots filled :' thats all I can do for ya
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:41 am

Kale is in this mo'fucka.
Back to top Go down
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:21 am

can you send me a link to the sheet or something?
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:39 pm

This is just like frostt's "Tourney".

I wish I had any nice customs ;p
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:16 pm

I still need a link for Kale and I dont have your sprite, Jackmen. If I dont get these soon im takin them off the roster to make room for others :' sorry
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Back to top Go down
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Thanks Blues ^^
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:20 pm

I would rather you use the second set of sheets, as they have his complete set of transformations. Feel free to edit any poses you might need.
Back to top Go down
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:30 pm

I probably wont have to do any editing, but thanks anywasy ^^ i deffinately will if i need to
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:39 pm

Back to top Go down
LanceMaster

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down
http://fnto.deviantart.com/
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:26 pm

You can use Majin Buu Frost absorbed. =D
Back to top Go down
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:28 pm

Again, im gonna need a link >.<"
Back to top Go down
LanceMaster

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:38 pm

here you go sir, hope you don't mind frostt ^^'
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img4/9122/buurevamp2.png
Back to top Go down
http://fnto.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

The Zeal Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zeal Games?   The Zeal Games? Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Zeal Games?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1