DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

All we need now is a new banner.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

All we need now is a new banner. Empty
PostSubject: All we need now is a new banner.   All we need now is a new banner. Clock10Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:45 am

And we're done!
Back to top Go down
Angryboy
Angryboy

PostSubject: Re: All we need now is a new banner.   All we need now is a new banner. Clock10Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:27 am

That may take longer than expected. I'm trying to sort out an HTML problem that breaks the look of the index page for guests (and it is proving to be relentlessly difficult), and I've created about 3 or 4 different drafts of banner designs but not felt any were appropriate yet. The closest one to being so has no sprites present for it, so those would need to come later in the week.
Back to top Go down
http://sprite-den.tk/
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: All we need now is a new banner.   All we need now is a new banner. Clock10Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:24 am

I know this is a spriting forum, but this banner is just fine. It looks better without sprites in it.
Back to top Go down
Vegetrunks

PostSubject: Re: All we need now is a new banner.   All we need now is a new banner. Clock10Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:25 am

i second that, its looks very nice!
Back to top Go down
Angryboy
Angryboy

PostSubject: Re: All we need now is a new banner.   All we need now is a new banner. Clock10Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:36 am

Hmm. Interesting. If that's the case then I can put my feet up once the main page is fixed and have a good cup'a.
Back to top Go down
http://sprite-den.tk/
Vegetrunks

PostSubject: Re: All we need now is a new banner.   All we need now is a new banner. Clock10Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:37 am

I would AB its bitterly cold here in Wales
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All we need now is a new banner.   All we need now is a new banner. Clock10

Back to top Go down

All we need now is a new banner.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1