DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

The fuck ya all looking at

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The One And Only Brolly F

The fuck ya all looking at Empty
PostSubject: The fuck ya all looking at   The fuck ya all looking at Clock10Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Yo guys may remember me as the great ssj now im back and ready to continue in this forums and i may create sprites this time lol is i want to.
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: The fuck ya all looking at   The fuck ya all looking at Clock10Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:51 am

Damn, someone has finally got a longer name than me.

25 > 24
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fuck ya all looking at   The fuck ya all looking at Clock10Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:46 am

The f stands for fan.
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: The fuck ya all looking at   The fuck ya all looking at Clock10Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:51 am

Well, I think DBZNut is the biggest, most well known, most talented & devout Broly lover on the forum. No offence.
Back to top Go down
Omega Jet
Omega Jet

PostSubject: Re: The fuck ya all looking at   The fuck ya all looking at Clock10Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:06 am

yup dbznut i think is teh BIGGEST Broly FAN!
Back to top Go down
Maverick
Maverick

PostSubject: Re: The fuck ya all looking at   The fuck ya all looking at Clock10Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Don't say Fuck, there are children on this forum for fucks sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fuck ya all looking at   The fuck ya all looking at Clock10Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:51 pm

OK its just a username doesn't mean anything >.> .
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: The fuck ya all looking at   The fuck ya all looking at Clock10Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:50 pm

The one in your avatar is Goku btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fuck ya all looking at   The fuck ya all looking at Clock10Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:38 pm

Yes people still think is goku its soo obviously brolly look at the cloth look at the mind controlling thing brolly has and those are brolly pants and eyes its not that hard to tell the diffrents.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: The fuck ya all looking at   The fuck ya all looking at Clock10Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:49 pm

Clothes can change man, if Broly was in armor, doesnt mean he's Vegeta.

Shin speaks the truth, thats SSj7(I believe) Goku.
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: The fuck ya all looking at   The fuck ya all looking at Clock10Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:56 pm

Yea If It was Broly He Would of Some Emerald Thing in the Middle of his Belt thing, Not Just Tied up.

And Hello There :3
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: The fuck ya all looking at   The fuck ya all looking at Clock10Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:57 am

The One And Only Brolly F wrote:
Yes people still think is goku its soo obviously brolly look at the cloth look at the mind controlling thing brolly has and those are brolly pants and eyes its not that hard to tell the diffrents.

Please explain the clothes around his wasit, the wrist bands, tail, boots, eyes, smirk, hair, and the overall atpmosphere about the character.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: The fuck ya all looking at   The fuck ya all looking at Clock10Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:03 am

Just pointing it out, but it says SSJ 5 not seven. Welcome back.
And
Read the rules.
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/forum/rules.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fuck ya all looking at   The fuck ya all looking at Clock10Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:14 am

Thanks and god i should make a artwork of goku so i can put it has my avatar lol :p and anyways once you join vortex you stay in vortex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fuck ya all looking at   The fuck ya all looking at Clock10

Back to top Go down

The fuck ya all looking at

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Welcomes/Goodbyes-