DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Problem...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

Problem... Empty
PostSubject: Problem...   Problem... Clock10Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:48 am

WHy can't i see the RPG forum? was it deleted?
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

Problem... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem...   Problem... Clock10Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:35 pm

Becuase no one uses it any more.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Angryboy
Angryboy

Problem... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem...   Problem... Clock10Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:56 pm

As Lorezno said: inactivity lasting nearly 2 months in the most active part of the forum alone. One hadn't been touched since August. Chances are that DBZ Vortex will not be having another internal RPG again because we've had more than 4 (I've actually lost count of exactly how many), but every time we walk through the same motion. It feels more like a tired gimmick than something the forum should actually have, so until all of the Admin Staff can be genuinely convinced to allow another to be created, that will be remembered as Vortex's final RPG.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://sprite-den.tk/
Yahn
Yahn

Problem... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem...   Problem... Clock10Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:58 pm

Angryboy wrote:
As Lorezno said: inactivity lasting nearly 2 months in the most active part of the forum alone. One hadn't been touched since August. Chances are that DBZ Vortex will not be having another internal RPG again because we've had more than 4 (I've actually lost count of exactly how many), but every time we walk through the same motion. It feels more like a tired gimmick than something the forum should actually have, so until all of the Admin Staff can be genuinely convinced to allow another to be created, that will be remembered as Vortex's final RPG.

Locked.

Shadow of the Dragon wasn't closed due to inactivity, it was closed because it was done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problem... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem...   Problem... Clock10

Back to top Go down

Problem...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1