DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Which one is better budokai game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which budokai is the best
Budokai 1
Which one is better budokai game Poll-l1021%Which one is better budokai game Poll-r10
 21% [ 3 ]
Budokai 2
Which one is better budokai game Poll-l100%Which one is better budokai game Poll-r10
 0% [ 0 ]
Budokai 3
Which one is better budokai game Poll-l1064%Which one is better budokai game Poll-r10
 64% [ 9 ]
Shin Budokai
Which one is better budokai game Poll-l100%Which one is better budokai game Poll-r10
 0% [ 0 ]
Another road
Which one is better budokai game Poll-l1014%Which one is better budokai game Poll-r10
 14% [ 2 ]
Burstlimit
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The One And Only Brolly F

Which one is better budokai game Empty
PostSubject: Which one is better budokai game   Which one is better budokai game Clock10Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Yeah people keep talking about it in the game spot forum of which budokai is better 1 2 3 shin budokai another or burst limit so im putting a poll of which you guys think is the best of best.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better budokai game   Which one is better budokai game Clock10Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:29 am

From what I've played, I found Budokai 3 to be the best, you actually have to transform during battle, which makes the gameplay more enjoyable and slightly more difficult.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better budokai game   Which one is better budokai game Clock10Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Budokai 3 is the best, followed by another road.
Back to top Go down
HaZe
HaZe

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better budokai game   Which one is better budokai game Clock10Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:00 am

Budokai 3 by far, but why isn't Infinite World in the votes though?, its like pretty much Shin Budokai 1/2 with more characters and Budokai 3 graphics >_>, personally I enjoyed Infinite World a lot but not as much as Budokai 3, boy that game brings back some good memories.
Back to top Go down
Rail
Rail

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better budokai game   Which one is better budokai game Clock10Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Which one is better budokai game Icon_biggrin Raging Blast Which one is better budokai game Icon_biggrin

It puts in the Broly and Vegeta in SSJ3 form, after all compare SSJ3 to SSJ4 and which looks stronger, a muscled up huge-haired guy with a giant power aura and electricity.........or a normal sized guy thats half monkey. Finally we can have some good SSJ3 battles!
Back to top Go down
Fortex
Fortex

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better budokai game   Which one is better budokai game Clock10Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm actually a fan of the Tenkaichi series, cause of how fast paced it is.
Back to top Go down
sinphos

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better budokai game   Which one is better budokai game Clock10Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Like the two posters above i like the Tenkaichi series more too becuase of the quick pace and also the 3d battle stages. i know budokai is 3d but its like tekken and i dont think it working as well for dbz characters.

Keep 'em coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better budokai game   Which one is better budokai game Clock10Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:40 pm

I didn't put infinite world because it feels like a expansion pack then a game so thank you guys for votes and looks like nobody talks about 2 so munch lol i found 3 and another road the best but 3 is by far the best out of all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better budokai game   Which one is better budokai game Clock10

Back to top Go down

Which one is better budokai game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1