DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

The hardest game/boss you faced

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
__Arthur__
__Arthur__

The hardest game/boss you faced Empty
PostSubject: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:16 pm

the topic says at all...i will say some of mine

Megaman X3 :boss Last Sigma

God Danm it! that guy can take you 1/4 of you hp with one move! f*ck it!!

Dbz Lsw:guldo(worst) vs Vegeto(best)

it...just....unfair.......vegeto can take you out easile with his flash sword!!!

Megaman X5:boss Shadow Devil

Yeah..megaman can be on the top of the most overused franchise!!!!shadow is far more merciless than yellow devil from megaman 1(NES) believe or not

Paper mario: thousand year door: boss: shadow queen

i never played papar mario...but i see a walkthourg in youtube and i seen the torture the player have to defeat her....her steal you hp and have hands to attack (2+ 1000)!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzlsw.webs.com
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Shadowdevil was easy as hell.

Killzone 2;Final boss- Radec ( elite and also counted the many troopers that help him T_T)

[quote="__Arthur__"]
Megaman X3 :boss Last Sigma

God Danm it! that guy can take you 1/4 of you hp with one move! f*ck it!!

[quote]
Also not that hard, megama X5's final boss sigma does 1 hit K.O'rs
Back to top Go down
__Arthur__
__Arthur__

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:46 pm

1 hit KO?! i finished wihout taking damage!!!
Back to top Go down
Fortex
Fortex

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:54 pm

When I was 5, trying to do the boss in the desert temple of A Link To The Past was unbearable.

Also ...
EGGMAN.

X3
Back to top Go down
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:19 pm

From Tyrian 2000: It's the Dread-Naught in Episode 4, as well as the entire Super Tyrian game mode.

From Jazz Jackrabbit 2: Bilsy Boss. Bilsy is a demonic magician which teleports everywhere at will, and his homing fireballs do TWO hearts of damage (since Jazz, Spaz and Lori's health respectively consists of FIVE hearts).

From Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc: Reflux (final end boss in the Tower of the Leptys game). He was incredibly hard to beat when I played it the first time, and he transformed up to three more times during the battle.

From Rayman 2: The Great Escape: Foutch (the Guardian of the Sanctuary of Rock and Lava) as well as the Grolgoth (Final End Boss, particulary the fight where you as Rayman are on a Flying Shell and beat Razorbeard)
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Grove_Street_Hideout/index.php?act=id
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:41 pm

God Hand: Sensei
Fucking pulling off shadow clone jutsus and 2 hits thatll leave your ass dead, fucking old ass geezerella

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater: The Fury, The End, The Boss
All of the fights listed above were cheap as hell, The Fury fucking lept like a bitch, The End hid like a coward and shot a magical 100% chance of hit bullet at your ass, and The Boss was just a bitched to fight, IN BRIGHT FUCKING WHITE.

Street Fighter IV: Seth
This guy was hard at times, but the reason i mentioned him isnt because he is semi-hard, its because the bastard is fucking cheap.

Resident Evil 4: IT
Holy fuck i hated this boss battle, just annoying.

Dead Rising: Those Suicide Bombers in Yellow Rain-Coats
Not really a boss battle, but for fucks sake these things are more annoying.

Shaman King: Any Boss Fight
This game was hard as fuck as a kid.

Dragonball Z Infinate World: 100% Powered Up Frieza, Pikkon
These two were the biggest, cheapest, godmodding bastards in that fucking game.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories: Heishin
This guy was a fucking cheater.

Kingdom Hearts 2: Sephiroth and Xigbar
Sephiroth was fucking cheap, 1 hit kill move, infinate magic, and a big ass sword. Xigbar on the other hand was just a bitch to fight.

Ill have more later when i look through my collection.
Back to top Go down
GanonDX
GanonDX

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:16 pm

-Bosses:

The last boss in U.N. Squadron

The last boss in Ninja Gaiden (NES)

Dr. Wily final form in Megaman 7

-Actual games (aside from the obvious ones like Ninja Gaiden, Contra etc.):

U.N. Squadron

Prince of Persia (original)

The Mask

The Smurfs

Sunset Riders

Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage

Nightmare Creatures

Probably forgot some.
Back to top Go down
The One And Only Brolly F

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:43 pm

I would have to say any boss in ninja gaiden next gen in hard mode those bosses aren't fucking with you and don't forget about battle toads people my god battle toads has wanna the most hardest stages in the world.
Back to top Go down
Mitchio
Mitchio

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Spiderman 2 - Dr Octavious - Still have not beaten him to this day.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Z-Fighter wrote:
From Tyrian 2000: It's the Dread-Naught in Episode 4, as well as the entire Super Tyrian game mode.

braw the dread nought was awesum and easy to fight, just pick magma storm and blow him to crap in the beginning.
Then later he'll be easieyer to defeat.
Back to top Go down
__Arthur__
__Arthur__

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:30 pm

well....many people say the silver surfer(NES) is HARDEST GAME OF ALL TIME!!GOD DAMN IT!! if you dont know what game is.....go to youtube and put

AVGN silver surfer

(Angry video game nerd.....despite the name...he is funny as hell)
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Project X wrote:

Sunset Riders.

Oh fuckin' a.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:45 am

Another hard game is mario bros 3 god i can never beat bowser.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:32 am

Or what about IWBTG?
I mean after you finally found out that the game is horribly mean, you still can't win Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
sinphos

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:40 am

The final boss dmc 3 not special edition dante must die difficulty.

Keep 'em coming.
Back to top Go down
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:36 am

MrChaos wrote:
Z-Fighter wrote:

braw the dread nought was awesum and easy to fight, just pick magma storm and blow him to crap in the beginning.
Then later he'll be easieyer to defeat.

Of course, the Plasma Storm makes things easier, but I do like a challenge now and then.

Personally I prefer Plasma Storm or tthe Protron Cannon Tangerine as the left sidekick, with the BattleShip Class FireBomb as the right sidekick, then with the Laser or Mega Pulse as Front Weapons and the Guided MicroBombs or Rear Mega Pulse as Rear Weapons. Might try and fight the Dread-Naught with the Banana Blast and Banana Blast Rear anyday...
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:05 am

Cyber Demon in Doom.

3 rockets = Death with Full Armour and Heath. 200 each.
He shoots 3 or 4 rocket bursts I forget. And his Splash Damage for each rocket is 50dmg.

Now he takes about 50 Rockets all direct hits to kill. Or 4 BFG shots but probably more. He is immune to splash damage, and monster attacks.
Back to top Go down
HaZe
HaZe

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:47 am

Agreeing with Jesse on the Frieza for IW (I Stopped playing it because i couldn't beat him)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:21 pm

I beat every villain"s in In infinite world with no sweet *cough Hp up and recovery items cough*
Back to top Go down
Dack
Dack

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:11 pm

Damn, I would have to say the "Dark Maker" at
the end of Jak 3 (On hero mode) I can't beat
the bastard... hahaha, but I must say,
Jak & Daxter is such a great trilogy... ^_^

Otherwise, the Final Boss in Ninja Blade...
That God-Modding f*ck...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:07 pm

I can but it takes me about what 20 minutes but still he is kinda hard Heres another game that has the hardest boss and you need a time limit its the final stage its

Street Fighter 2010 (before street fighter 2 and it has nothing to do with street fighter) You have to figth 3 bosses and then a final boss with 2 forms and in a time limit now that's impossible well the nerd and spoony did thought and i forgot about this game aswell

The Adventure of Billy NES Those two final bosses are like master cheif they are freaking hard.
Back to top Go down
sekumara

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:46 pm

RSF wrote:
Kingdom Hearts 2: Sephiroth and Xigbar
Sephiroth was fucking cheap, 1 hit kill move, infinate magic, and a big ass sword. Xigbar on the other hand was just a bitch to fight.

I had no issue with Sephiroth, and his one hit KO move still technically left you with 1-HP. All you need is a bunch of elixers, and the ability to hit him before he can pull it off.

As for the most impossible boss I fought, it was actually King Pete from Legend of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse. Yes, I played it, but I couldn't figure out how to beat him. I would sit in battles for hours, and hadn't figured out how to damage him. I had to look it up.
Back to top Go down
Shotoman
Shotoman

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Any Guilty Gear fight that requires you to fight someone with:

Health Regen
2x Speed
2x Attack
Sapping(meaning they gain health equal to the damage they give)
2x Tension Gain
2x Defense/Heath
Hard Difficulty
Back to top Go down
SnakeX

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Metal Gear Fuckin REX (MGS1)

...and probably most bosses from the MGS series (Excluding MGS4)
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:34 pm

kingdom hearts 2:
Septhroith
THAT MOTHER FUCKER kills you with 2 hits >.> but i whooped his ass when i was lvl 99
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Death is a bitch in most, if not all Castlevania games... I hate him >.<
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:08 am

The Super Tyrian mode in Tyrian 2000 is also a real bitch... I couldn't get past Level 1 when I first played it; you're lucky if you actually manage to survive in the later levels.

In Super Tyrian, you get 1 ship with full armor, a basic shield and only 1 weapon, no Rear Guns, only 1 Front gun. Game difficulty is set to Lord Of The Game (the HIGHEST difficulty setting in the game) and ALL cheat codes and command parameters have been disabled. The ship itself can use up to 23 special moves that can generate weapons or armor, so it's imperative you know the moves that allows the ship to generate them.
Back to top Go down
dewols
dewols

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:40 pm

Yung Blaze wrote:
kingdom hearts 2:
Septhroith
THAT MOTHER FUCKER kills you with 2 hits >.> but i whooped his ass when i was lvl 99

I beat him at lvl 72. I had berserk on and that ability that makes you have 1 hp left after a 1 hit ko. I also didn't use any items because I discovered a glitch. If you use curaga right before he uses 1 hit ko, you have full hp after he uses it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hardest game/boss you faced   The hardest game/boss you faced Clock10

Back to top Go down

The hardest game/boss you faced

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1