DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Anti Twilighters, gather round

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triplezman
Triplezman

Anti Twilighters, gather round Empty
PostSubject: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:39 am

Yes, a site & forum designed just for you exists. Look here every time you need confirmation that Twilight is not really that great.

The Anti Twilight Movement
Back to top Go down
Omega Jet
Omega Jet

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:11 am

thanks for posting the link.
I hate Twilight Anti Twilighters, gather round Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
HaZe
HaZe

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:55 am

Twilight does not deserve a hate forum, its so shit its not worth the time............ but i'll join, because I hate twilight that much.
Back to top Go down
sinphos

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:44 am

TWILIGHT GAY

Keep 'em coming.
Back to top Go down
ShichirouKiyoshi
ShichirouKiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:35 pm

It amuses me that people actually put energy and time in hating something so much, that they create a forum. I agree, Twilight is gay. Vampires are NOT supposed to sparkle. But this is just overkill. Even if it wasn't that good. It was a good time waster. and it didn't make me fall asleep :| so it's actually not as bad that it deserves an hate forum.
Back to top Go down
Omega Jet
Omega Jet

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:00 pm

sinphos wrote:
TWILIGHT GAY
I sooooo agree with you my friend Anti Twilighters, gather round Icon_exclaim
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Who gives a crap, twilight fucked up the entire vampire story and everything true vampire fans added wich was awesome. The writer of this story just tried to change those facts ( she fucked it up yes I know) , but she wanted something else then the same old vampire stuff.
You can't say this woman is unoriginal, she's very original infact. She could've just changed it way better than the sparkling dude that runs super fast..
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:30 am

Well, me being a man, I dont really think I could put up with a Girlfriend who likes Twilight, fanaticly that is. If they dont go around going on about how it is the "BEST BOOK EVA" then I think it is worth being single. However leaving in Australia, you can find many a Twilight hating girl, so my future looks okay.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:00 am

Well my Girlfriend loves Twilight and I've seen both movies so far (I get free movies because I work at a theater.)

I don't mind them but there isn't any original Vampire films these days its always: Girl meets vampire, falls in love and then Vampire does stuff that keeps her interest.

We need more Vampire films like 30 Days of Night, but I don't mind Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:23 am

Sasuke-Ish wrote:
Well my Girlfriend loves Twilight and I've seen both movies so far (I get free movies because I work at a theater.)

I don't mind them but there isn't any original Vampire films these days its always: Girl meets vampire, falls in love and then Vampire does stuff that keeps her interest.

We need more Vampire films like 30 Days of Night, but I don't mind Twilight.

There is nothing wrong with not minding it, or even liking it, I just dont want a girl who likes it fanaticly, if she likes it like I like Doctor Who (Which is my favourite Telly program) shes fine, because I'm not fanatic over it. Most girls like chick flicks, I can live with that. I just cant stand those who dont SHUT UP about them, plus many of the pro twilighters are prepared to smack people like me one, so that to is another down point.
Back to top Go down
Weeping Guitar
Retired Moderator
Weeping Guitar

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Nothing bad shall be said about Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen). She is the only thing right with the franchise.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Fullpower wrote:
Nothing bad shall be said about Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen). She is the only thing right with the franchise.

Agreed.

NOTAONEWORDPOSTMODYOUCRAZY
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
vegeku13
vegeku13

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:58 pm

fuck twilight its gay XD
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke Hitori
Sanosuke Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:27 pm

To emphasise how much I hate Twilight, let me introduce my angry face:

D=<!!!!!!!!!!!!ANGRY FUCKING FACE!!!!!!!

You don't want to meet my angry face, he is very angry.

Back to top Go down
vegeku13
vegeku13

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:50 pm

XD XD XD u are funny!!
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke Hitori
Sanosuke Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:57 pm

vegeku13 wrote:
XD XD XD u are funny!!

Weird, why do I now feel like low-class comedian shit?
Back to top Go down
Weeping Guitar
Retired Moderator
Weeping Guitar

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:00 pm

The Paramore songs are really good off the Twilight soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:57 pm

This is is what I suggest to Anti-Twilighters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNIf5RnQad4
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:39 am

Sasuke-Ish wrote:
This is is what I suggest to Anti-Twilighters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNIf5RnQad4

That's a laugh... what do you mean by suggest to Antis?
Back to top Go down
YamiAce
YamiAce

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:09 pm

FUCK! Twlight <,< biggest pile of crap ever!
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:41 pm

Geez, that was close to a grave dig
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:31 pm

lol why hate it? Just don't watch it x)
Back to top Go down
Omega Jet
Omega Jet

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:07 am

I dont watch it but it pisses me off since
my sister keeps on saying how great it is
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:24 am

Mistah_Jayden wrote:
lol why hate it? Just don't watch it x)

I have watched. I critically anylsed it. I thought it was crap. Unless you read/watch to see, you just dont know. Plus, I think it is an extremely unhealthy message being given S Meyer.

Example:

Bella: I'll jump off a fucking cliff! Edward will save me! I'm not mad!

ALSO

Edward: I'm BAD ASSSSS.

Bella: OMG OMG I've always wanted a man with an abusive & empty personality!

Edward: Get lost, I'm a monster bitch!

Bella:... Okay...

Edward:...

Wanna hug?
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:41 pm

So then...Edward eats the baby out of her uterus...and everyone's okay with that?
Back to top Go down
Sir Psycho Sexy
Sir Psycho Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Get over it. Who cares if you don't like it, there are plenty people who do. I personally don't like it I can bare with it though especially since my girlfriend loves it, but you don't see me spouting interweb rage over it.
Back to top Go down
Freak of Nature
Freak of Nature

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:13 pm

RSF wrote:
So then...Edward eats the baby out of her uterus...and everyone's okay with that?
Just wait till the part where everyone has super powers and they just stand around and talk for 70 pages, what a great way to end a book series.
Back to top Go down
Swordman
Swordman

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:17 am

Get over it shitheads...you guys are acting like fucking children >.>
Back to top Go down
ShichirouKiyoshi
ShichirouKiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:52 am

Sasuke-Ish wrote:
30 Days of Night.

Yes.

Just Yes.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:20 am

Swordman wrote:
Get over it shitheads...you guys are acting like fucking children >.>
And WE are children.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:55 am

It's worse than a book, It's became a bad obsession. These Twilighters have again & again teared at my throat, & i think that's a weeee bit to much. Plus, I think that some girls are gonna start thinking of some god like man, whos always cool, kinda dark, a man who (thank god) does not exist, & end up thinking their boyfriend is there life (Bella: I jump off fucking cliff for Eddy baby!). Plus, I'm sorry for Robert Pattinson, constantly pursued by fangirls, even after blantently saying HE DOES NOT LIKE TWILIGHT.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:58 am

I remember when he was Cedric in Harry Potter nobody shat bricks over him then.
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:19 am

Weren't those the days?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti Twilighters, gather round   Anti Twilighters, gather round Clock10

Back to top Go down

Anti Twilighters, gather round

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Random Banter-