DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Past Left Behind... Auditions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

Past Left Behind... Auditions Empty
PostSubject: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:47 am

This is a new Comic I'm starting sort of a spin off of RPL taking place 200 years after. Making Karion around 320 years old.

Here is a small preview
PLB

I'll be needing some characters and I'll take all ya got but there are some conditions your sprites must be shaded and of similar quality as my current Karion sprite.

The comic will mostly focus on Karion's life as he slowly begins to realize that he is going to live for a long time and he is going to lose people close to him before he even comes close to a natural death. There will be a bit of time skipping and flashbacks and all that cool stuff and even contemplations of suicide.

Last edited by Sasuke-Ish on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitchio
Mitchio

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:36 am

Keen for more. Keep it coming buddy.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:41 pm

This looks great so far Ish, if I finished my Taijukai Akouryo I would put him up for the comic for sure.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Simetra
Dr. Simetra

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:18 pm

You still have the Rheno I sent you right? You can use him if you still do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simetra666.deviantart.com/
Chibi
Chibi

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:21 pm

This looks pretty intense, I cant wait to see it. This actually works out quite well because Im about to start releasing all the new RPL issues. As always, If you need any help, just message me!
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:46 pm

@Nex: That would be much appreciated my friend.

@Sim: Not sure I know where I put him if I could trouble you to PM him to me I would be quite happy.

@Nick: lol, Oh man I can't wait for that.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Simetra
Dr. Simetra

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:57 pm

I am unable to PM it to you, seems somethings wrong with the option. Do you have any other way I can contact you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.simetra666.deviantart.com/
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:05 am

Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:11 am

Lol 200..? Dang. Hiro's dead in that case.
I'll try to make something for this.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:13 am

You can submit him, there are Flashbacks that could take up a lot of pages.
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:18 am

Alright Cool Very Happy

If Not I'll give you Jayden.
I look foward to this. I now have a reason to snoop around vortex a bit more lol.
Back to top Go down
Zeonx
Zeonx

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:59 am

try and put omega to use
Omega:Past Left Behind... Auditions 10odxdl
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:00 am

Once you read my requirements and fulfill them I might use him.
Back to top Go down
Zeonx
Zeonx

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:04 am

wats link for your newest karion?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:08 am

Zeonx wrote:
wats link for your newest karion?

Umm... what? It's in my other topic?
Back to top Go down
Zeonx
Zeonx

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:09 am

wats ur other topic called?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:09 am

Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:16 am

You are more than welcome to use the new Rez. if you wish, I'll even PM him to you.

And I see this as a great idea :]
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Zeonx
Zeonx

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:41 am

Ish I will pm ya Uratara ma new customs to you when he is shaded
and let him go oozaru he is half sayain half taijiuku
Back to top Go down
Rainboob
Rainboob

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:37 am

does karion have two scars with not there is an error in the first part of the comic lol just in case dont be upset with me... and i dont have any shaded sheet so... good luck
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:53 pm

You may be happy to know that Goshen from the Blackened will be getting a extensive shiny new sheet.
If its done in time you will be more than welcome to use him.
Back to top Go down
leeuwen12
leeuwen12

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:33 am

Back to top Go down
http://leeuwen12.com
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:26 am

How much time do we have.If there is enough time you can use the new Kuro sheet once it is finished.
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:51 am

Well that Sux, Clyde is Only 2 Toned :/.

BUT Can't wait to see this start up Ish :3
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:48 am

Axxon456 wrote:
Well that Sux, Clyde is Only 2 Toned :/.

BUT Can't wait to see this start up Ish :3

Clydes far to sexy to not be in this.

Also Grievous you have plenty of time, I still have to finish my Karion Sheet along with a few others so this wont be starting for a while.

I really want to take my time and write out my story and make sure it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:32 am

where do u get your backgrounds from and ill try finish jayh for you if u want to use him
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-zone.forump.biz/portal.htm
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:41 am

From BGHQ.com

Would love what ever you can give me man. take your time though don't rush it you have plenty of time.
Back to top Go down
Omega Jet
Omega Jet

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:49 am

hey how about YOshiro:
Past Left Behind... Auditions YoshiroSheetProgress
Its not complete but I may do it for you.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:52 am

He would be perfect man.
Back to top Go down
Omega Jet
Omega Jet

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:54 am

thanks but still cant promise anything
I never completed a sheet Past Left Behind... Auditions Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:55 am

Lol, he is just the type of character for the comic so if you didn't finish the sheet I probably would =P
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:25 pm

thanks alot
and ok will not rush
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-zone.forump.biz/portal.htm
Omega Jet
Omega Jet

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:04 pm

lol you just motivated me to actually complete it Past Left Behind... Auditions Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:07 pm

Past Left Behind... Auditions Ako
How about using Akouryo, I just have to age him by 100 years and I could get a start on a sheet.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:08 am

Nexus wrote:
Past Left Behind... Auditions Ako
How about using Akouryo, I just have to age him by 100 years and I could get a start on a sheet.

Thanks man All I need are the Melee/Defense poses that goes for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Omega Jet
Omega Jet

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:13 am

oh so ishy how bout the sword poses?
YOu need them right?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:07 am

Yeah man when ever people are done just PM me what they have on Pixel Playground. The Link is in my Sig.
Back to top Go down
leeuwen12
leeuwen12

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:47 am

sooo I must register at another forum so i can send you the sprite?...
Back to top Go down
Sir Psycho Sexy
Sir Psycho Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:53 am

You can use Orion who lives as long as humanly possible (110-123) unless you go by chibi's comic he died somewhere in his 60's.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:03 am

You know I'd love to have the sword lady in it.

To bad the sheet will take me months.
So If your going to continue this to a 3rd saga or so i got a custom for ya =D
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:36 am

leeuwen12 wrote:
sooo I must register at another forum so i can send you the sprite?...

Only if you don't mind just posting it right in this topic.
considering the Pm system is F'ed up here.

Also Mr.C as long as it gets enough attention i will keep it going but It's not actually going to start up for a month or so I have sheets I have to finish as well.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:56 pm

I need some Vampire sprites or some characters that resemble Vampires
Back to top Go down
leeuwen12
leeuwen12

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Clyde where are you when you're needed! Past Left Behind... Auditions Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:01 pm

leeuwen12 wrote:
Clyde where are you when you're needed! Past Left Behind... Auditions Icon_twisted
Clyde's A Demon D: BUT! Never Fear i have a Vampire Character that Im Vamping for ish :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Left Behind... Auditions   Past Left Behind... Auditions Clock10

Back to top Go down

Past Left Behind... Auditions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1