DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

The brother of Avenger has arrived.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Executer
The Executer

The brother of Avenger has arrived. Empty
PostSubject: The brother of Avenger has arrived.   The brother of Avenger has arrived. Clock10Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Hey all, I'm Ant's brother also known as "The Avenger" My name is Dan but I shall also be going as "The Executer".

Looking forward to chillin with you guys.

See you soon!
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: The brother of Avenger has arrived.   The brother of Avenger has arrived. Clock10Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Hey there welcome to Vortex.
Watch out for the newbs and do your best to follow the rules during your stay.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: The brother of Avenger has arrived.   The brother of Avenger has arrived. Clock10Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Heeey Little Bro, As ol' Nex says, enjoy your stay, dodge n00bs and follow rules and you'll have a laugh.

Keep it metal Bro!
Back to top Go down
The Executer
The Executer

PostSubject: Re: The brother of Avenger has arrived.   The brother of Avenger has arrived. Clock10Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Thanks dudes, I will keep an eye on the noobs and such. With following the rules, I will do my best, just had a look on the general rules. I thing I will manage.

Peace out.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: The brother of Avenger has arrived.   The brother of Avenger has arrived. Clock10Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Welcome. I dont say much. So Yeah
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: The brother of Avenger has arrived.   The brother of Avenger has arrived. Clock10Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Hello Dan. Very Happy Yeah Read the Rules, Usually when New people don't they get banned in a day. So Welcome to Vortex :3
Back to top Go down
The Executer
The Executer

PostSubject: Re: The brother of Avenger has arrived.   The brother of Avenger has arrived. Clock10Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:08 pm

I will bare that in mind Axxon, I am usually quite good at sticking to the rules on such things as forums and online DBZ games and such. I enjoy chilling out and doin things like these, so I will try my best not to get banned. The brother of Avenger has arrived. Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
HaZe
HaZe

PostSubject: Re: The brother of Avenger has arrived.   The brother of Avenger has arrived. Clock10Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:07 am

Corey Taylors in your avy and sig, and your Ants brother, +1000 respect.
Back to top Go down
The Executer
The Executer

PostSubject: Re: The brother of Avenger has arrived.   The brother of Avenger has arrived. Clock10Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:20 am

Dude, Slipknot are my favourite band. Corey Taylor is my idol, giving all the credit to Ant for makin this sig n ava for me Very Happy (well not all, he wouldn't have done it if I didn't ask him Crosseyehappy)
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: The brother of Avenger has arrived.   The brother of Avenger has arrived. Clock10Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:22 am

Haha cheers bro.
Slipknot Represent!
Back to top Go down
deathlord

PostSubject: Re: The brother of Avenger has arrived.   The brother of Avenger has arrived. Clock10Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:58 pm

The Executer wrote:
Dude, Slipknot are my favourite band. Corey Taylor is my idol, giving all the credit to Ant for makin this sig n ava for me Very Happy (well not all, he wouldn't have done it if I didn't ask him Crosseyehappy)

found someone else have you? fine then i dont care The brother of Avenger has arrived. Icon_pale
haha thought you would of join sooner dan Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
The Executer
The Executer

PostSubject: Re: The brother of Avenger has arrived.   The brother of Avenger has arrived. Clock10Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Reece XD
It wern't till not to long ago to have the patience or whatever to join a forum, I joined ages ago. But didn't exactly come on, after 2days or so, I stopped Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The brother of Avenger has arrived.   The brother of Avenger has arrived. Clock10

Back to top Go down

The brother of Avenger has arrived.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1