DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

...There comes a Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

...There comes a Time Empty
PostSubject: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:44 pm

In all our lives, regardless of how good or bad they may be, there comes a time when we must move on with them. We must move forward, stop wasting our time and get a move on with our duties as a human being. For me, I suppose that time is now. Spriting, typing, and hanging out with all you guys is very, very fun. However, I feel that it is just taking too much of my free time and my spirit away from me. I am leaving guys, most probably for ever.

I must say that my internet chronicles and many forums that I have made has indeed made great changes, for the best, in my life. Not only have I gained great knowledge of spriting, but all the RPG's I have joined have vastly improved my typing from the days of which I was a N00b trying to beat Lorezno's Thomas Bault character.

I would like to thank a few individuals, whom have made the greatest changes in my life.

First off, without a doubt, Seto. Man are you one great guy. Ever since I first started, you have always been there for me. Always have you criticized my sprites in an attempt to help me get better. Really Seto, Everything you've done for me has just made me want to be more like you, more helpful; and in fact, you are probably one of my biggest idols on this forum, and the main reason I am the way I am.

Now most definently, Angryboy. I don't care how angry you are, I like you just like that. AB, you have given me many oppurtunities to become great, and helped me out so much. Becoming an Editor was really a turning point in my Vortex history, and then to Lead Editor, man, I can't thank you enough. AB, I hope you realize, that without my reading your posts, I wouldn't be able to be so honest in what I say, while not being an asshole at the same time(unless of course, I needed to be).

For sure you guys didn't think I could forget this guy, Afro. You have always been my spriting goal Afro, you know that. You are my first and foremost spriting idol, and I have always loved your criticism of my sprites. I thank you for all your help and competitiveness in spriting, for without it, I wouldn't be half the spriter I am today.

Then you've got the guy whom without a doubt can give you advice that makes you realize more than what you needed to, Bluezy. Without your advice Blues, I would be completely different, from real life to forum, from sprite comics to my very few wrong doings, you have advised me in the best ways possible.

Now these two here, are most definently the only friends of mine whom I can talk to about serious real life issues, and get real, serious answers. Tails and The Dark Knight. You two are indeed my greatest friends on the internet, regardless of how often we don't talk(more so for TDK). I don't know what the internet would be like without you guys.

In all honesty guys, I'm starting to tear up right now, so I'm going to try and get this over with.

So to everyone else here, I want to deeply thank you for your company, and for being so great, whether it be spriting, or comicing, or even just talking, thanks you guys. I luv you all. And I want you to know what I'll be doing while I'm gone.

-Learning to play Guitar
-Hanging out with the Fam and Friends
-Getting a Girl
-Beginning a body building regimend(AKA toning up and building even more mass)
-Lastly I will write a Book, Titled; My Life, and hoping to get it published. If it does, you guys can be sure of what will be on the dedication page, all of my thank-yous to you guys and gals, and the websites url.

I hope that maybe, when I have fulfilled what I need to do, I will come back to find a thriving Vortex, just as popular as it once was. Today will be my last day here, so say your goodbyes while you can.

Perhaps the hardest thing I have ever done,

Goodbye...

-Rav/Gokan/Gozard/Labrynth
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Only you, my good sir, will type a rather long-ass heartfelt goodbye like that.
A lot I guess just say "Bye, I won't be coming back." or just straight up leave without any trace.
I tip my hat to thee.

I hope you have a nice life- it's truly short and there are many things one wishes to accomplish.
Good luck out there!
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:56 pm

I hope you as well Onis, my only mexican friend; have a long and prosperous life. I hope you do as well as you hope to in the tournament, and become a great spriter, always striving to be the best. I hope also that your story of Intertwined is a great success in my absence.

Thanks for all you have done for me.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:25 pm

April Fool's Joke? Surely it was too obvious.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Sure it was. Just remember that when I'm not here tomorrow, or the next day, or five days after that.

Goodbye My comical friend. I will miss you and your humor.
Back to top Go down
Tails
Tails

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:45 pm

It's terrible you have to leave. ...There comes a Time Icon_sad
But I wish you well in your remaining times away. Make sure you have fun on your adventures.
Back to top Go down
http://razux.weebly.com/index.html
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:54 pm

I will Tails, I'll miss you a lot my dear, dear friend. I hope you have fun with your editorials, and always strive to become better.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:54 pm

(Sorry for Double Post)

Well guys, The time has come. After this post I will be hitting the log out button for the last time. So many life lessons have been learned by myself, and so much about me has been changed for the better from this site. Guys, I will miss you all, and I hope you'll all remember me the way I am, and you won't let the memory of me die out.

And, If possible, I would like to be remembered like Alfred Nobel. I ask that you guys make it a part of the annual Vortex awards. The "Ravaged_Editor" award.

And now guys, this is it, this is where I take my leave, and hope it works out fo rthe best. Goodbye everyone. Take care of this place, and let your imagination fly with your creativity and originality.

Here are some songs to listen to.

The Time Has Come For Me To Take My Leave
I'll Be Missin' You Guys
Cuz You Are My Best FriendsAnd Together We Can Find It

So Goodbye you all. I'll miss you a lot.

<3

Now I'll Quit stalling.

<3<3<3

Thanks for the great time.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Oh Ravage, the times we had together were heart warming. Me, criticizing your work, making you get better, me bitching about the editors fucking with my password, you doing stuff, me doing this, stuff like that, etchicken.

If you're truly leaving, before you go, I just wanted to say thank you, for being there when I was. It was pretty cool to have you here at Vortex, especially when it was dead. I'm sure, AngryBoy, and the rest of the team will make sure to fufill your requests.

Here's a song to listen to.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Sure it was. Just remember that when I'm not here tomorrow, or the next day, or five days after that.

Goodbye My comical friend. I will miss you and your humor.
I'll still remember it when you come back in a week.

Ravage_Gokan wrote:
(Sorry for Double Post)

Well guys, The time has come. After this post I will be hitting the log out button for the last time. So many life lessons have been learned by myself, and so much about me has been changed for the better from this site. Guys, I will miss you all, and I hope you'll all remember me the way I am, and you won't let the memory of me die out.

And, If possible, I would like to be remembered like Alfred Nobel. I ask that you guys make it a part of the annual Vortex awards. The "Ravaged_Editor" award.

And now guys, this is it, this is where I take my leave, and hope it works out fo rthe best. Goodbye everyone. Take care of this place, and let your imagination fly with your creativity and originality.

Here are some songs to listen to.

The Time Has Come For Me To Take My Leave
I'll Be Missin' You Guys
Cuz You Are My Best FriendsAnd Together We Can Find It

So Goodbye you all. I'll miss you a lot.

<3

Now I'll Quit stalling.

<3<3<3

Thanks for the great time.
Ravaged_Editor? Honestly if an award like that should be taken into consideration, than so should other personal requests, which is stupid. It seems to be an award that just screams "OH MY GOD, REMEMBER HOW AWESOME RAVAGE WAS?" Secondly, let our imagination flow, with creativity and originality? That one made me smile. I do have a question now, if you have left, who is now the lead editor? Ya' know the guy who excepts those job applications that you handed out, and havent accepted and or looked at throughly after the revamption of the uneeded 'Best Work' example.

Well goodbye Gokan, good luck with whatever you do in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:11 pm

If you truly aren't coming back Rav then I'd just like to wish you all
the best in life. I know you've always considered me like an idol but
in all honesty all I was trying to do was to make you a better spriter.

I know when people are passionate about spriting and there
usually the ones I give solid c+c too because I know they're going to
take it, accept it and get better as a spriter; which you always did.

Kudos and peace out, Ravage_Gokan.

PS: I never noticed that I was in your projects lol xD
And yes, I'm Aussie : D
Back to top Go down
MadCX
MadCX

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:43 pm

Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Absolutely not.
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:51 am

Well good bye Rav you helped me quite a bit. Like smacking the shit out of me when I didn't try hard enough.
Back to top Go down
Freak of Nature
Freak of Nature

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:55 am

I give him 12 days.
Back to top Go down
Swordman
Swordman

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:40 pm

D:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(

We'll all miss you. I hope your life gets more entertaining and life-full.

I believe this is a good decision you have made. I often have thought of leaving too because of this same reason...
but then I realized I have half of that stuff. I don't really know how but I just have time...kinda.

Good luck...and may the force be with you.
Back to top Go down
ShichirouKiyoshi
ShichirouKiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:01 pm

Lol. The fact that i am not one of your best friends hurted me.

Anyway. If you really left, posting this now would have no meaning but meh. Goodbye my friend, may Good luck and fortune be with you on your path to becoming a part of society.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:02 am

MasterChefX wrote:
Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Absolutely not.

I freaking Pissed myself.
MCX Has done it again.

Either way dude goodbye n good luck
Hope the guitar pays off and that I see you out on tour someday.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:34 pm

April Fools Motherfuckers.

Anyways, I originally intended to stay off teh site for a week, but after thinking about it. I realized AB might accidentely remove me from the squad. So I came back earlier than expected.

Razer you fucking Genius you Crosseyehappy

Thanks for all the goodbyes anyway guys, glad to know you all luvz me so much. I was joking about the award and all that shit, except for what I said about you guys, that was all true lol.

So how many of you guys honestly thought I was leaving? I could ever leave?
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:43 pm

Well that happened quicker than I thought.
I knew you weren't going.
Every year somebody pulls some April fools crap.
Plus seriously you... friends? Srsly?

LOLIJOKECHILLOUT!!

Nahh man welcome back =D
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:44 pm

lol

Thanks Aven.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:55 pm

I never liked you anyway! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Nah, its good to see you're staying. Someone has to keep all these cats in line.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:58 pm

You fucking betcha' Bluez.

How's the marraige going btw? Did it happen yet?
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Not til we're both out of school, so probably December 2012....just in time for Johnny to get a girlfriend and bring about the end of the world.....O SNAP!!!
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Awesome Blues, hope it all goes good.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Ravage_Gokan wrote:

Anyways, I originally intended to stay off teh site for a week, but after thinking about it. I realized AB might accidentely remove me from the squad. So I came back earlier than expected.

Thanks for all the goodbyes anyway guys, glad to know you all luvz me so much. I was joking about the award and all that shit, except for what I said about you guys, that was all true lol.

Why are you so bland at jokes?

kinda funny how some people would say they were joking because they realized it's too late to go back to life.
Back to top Go down
ShichirouKiyoshi
ShichirouKiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:02 am

Ravage_Gokan wrote:

You suck Rav D':

Anyway, glad your staying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...There comes a Time   ...There comes a Time Clock10

Back to top Go down

...There comes a Time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1