DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PhantomAForce
PhantomAForce

Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies. Empty
PostSubject: Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.   Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies. Clock10Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:15 am

Well with my freshmen year of high school coming to an end, shit starts to get heptic.

Growing up through the latter years of elementary school, and middle school sucked for me. I never really had any friends, was known to be mature for my age, and was kind of a teachers pet. Entering middle school I realized not making friends was a mistake, because of that point, instead of those acquaintances not talking to me, they started mocking me. So I'd usually just stay in my room. Being alone and secluded.

I never cared.

Many things changed as I entered high school, mainly the students around me. They didn't care about popularity anymore, and I made more and more friends. I go to a small school so theres not many there, but its nice to know everybody.

And now everything different, I'm not sure I made many friends here, but those few I did make were very good to my, and I'll remember that. But. . .

I'm starting my life now.

I'm trying to get a girl, and trying to straighten myself up, which means no more spriting and sitting on my ass at the computer. I'm also going to start drawing now, and will be posting my stuff to Deviantart, which is an awesome site by the way, http://phantomreiji.deviantart.com/. So check out my stuff, when I do post shit.

So I'll miss you guys, it was fun, ya know? I'll try to drop by every couple of weeks or so, just to see how everyones progressing.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.   Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies. Clock10Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:50 am

Alright, man.
I'll just repeat what I told Rav.

Life is too short to waste and not fulfill your dreams, so set your goals, and strive to accomplish them.
Hope it all works out for you.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.   Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies. Clock10Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Uh, I think Everyone on Vortex has a Decent Life and Still Manages to sprite, But Im glad your Starting to realize the Joys of having friends :3. Good luck with your Goals.
Back to top Go down
Swordman
Swordman

PostSubject: Re: Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.   Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies. Clock10Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:29 pm

....they dont care about popularity!?!?!? Holy shit man...its the apocalypse!

Anyways...do what you gotta do. I'm a freshmn too. This year has sucked for two main reason.

1. Rumors...suck...monkey...bals
2. I have had waaayy to many injuries.

Anyways man, chill, have fun...get a girl you can spend rest your life with...get laid...drink...dont die.

See ya.
Back to top Go down
MadCX
MadCX

PostSubject: Re: Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.   Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies. Clock10Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Um...who are you?
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.   Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies. Clock10Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:17 pm

MasterChefX wrote:
Um...who are you?

animeforce, blackstar's sexslave.

na just kidding man, To bad your leaving, nice job that your trying to make something of your life instead of most of the dudes here are just lowlifes that only get out their room when their mums got KFC. (No heartfeelings guys =D)

Hope to see you pop in some times man, you we're really improving.
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.   Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies. Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:03 pm

MrChaos wrote:
MasterChefX wrote:
Um...who are you?

na just kidding man, To bad your leaving, nice job that your trying to make something of your life instead of most of the dudes here are just lowlifes that only get out their room when their mums got KFC. (No heartfeelings guys =D)

Uh, I think he may be Talking About Swordman.
Back to top Go down
Swordman
Swordman

PostSubject: Re: Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.   Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies. Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:18 pm

MasterChefX wrote:
Um...who are you?

The guy who quit and came back a bunch of times? The avy shop? Faceshop?

Shit...

IM THE GREAT SWORDMAN!!

---

Anyways...back on topic...I dont see why people are quiting really...its bullshit in my opinion >.>
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.   Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies. Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:14 pm

Axxon456 wrote:
MrChaos wrote:
MasterChefX wrote:
Um...who are you?

Uh, I think he may be Talking About Swordman.

ew,,, this hurts...lmao
Back to top Go down
MadCX
MadCX

PostSubject: Re: Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.   Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies. Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Swordman wrote:
MasterChefX wrote:
Um...who are you?

The guy who quit and came back a bunch of times? The avy shop? Faceshop?

Shit...

IM THE GREAT SWORDMAN!!
I wasn't referring to you.

Swordman wrote:
Anyways...back on topic...I dont see why people are quiting really...its bullshit in my opinion >.>
It's just a trend. I don't expect them to be gone more than a week, two at the most.
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.   Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies. Clock10Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:18 pm

MasterChefX wrote:

Swordman wrote:
It's just a trend. I don't expect them to be gone more than a week, two at the most.

Well, be disappointed. Last. Post. Ever.

I was thinking about screwing up the forum, just to make everyone remember me, but that would just be mean :twisted:

Of course, if ya do want to stay in contact, add me on msn: Animeforce23@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.   Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies. Clock10Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:51 am

Phantom Zwei wrote:
MasterChefX wrote:

Swordman wrote:

Well, be disappointed. Last. Post. Ever.

I was thinking about screwing up the forum, just to make everyone remember me, but that would just be mean :twisted:

Of course, if ya do want to stay in contact, add me on msn: Animeforce23@hotmail.com

Well now we'll remember you as "the jackass that thought about screwing up the forum but didn't". Well done.

Peace out.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.   Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies. Clock10Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:49 pm

If it's the same as Rav's you'll be back within a day.

Anyways, if you are, unlike me, actually leaving, then I wish the best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Swordman
Swordman

PostSubject: Re: Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.   Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies. Clock10Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 pm

^MCX was right O_o^
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.   Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies. Clock10Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:52 am

Swordman wrote:
^MCX was right O_o^

Dear Child... I thought you would know by now.
MCX is ALWAYS right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.   Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Lol, same as Rav's, lets just see if I get the same replies.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1