DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

I did not gravedig

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dewols
dewols

I did not gravedig Empty
PostSubject: I did not gravedig   I did not gravedig Clock10Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:39 pm

http://dbzvortex.dbzaddict.com/staff-notification-f9/gravedigi-think-t8067.htm

How could I gravedig if the topic was already on the front page? If I'm not mistaken, we have a rule against gravedigging so that noobs won't bring back old topics to the front. How could I do that if that topic was already on the front? It's pinned!

But if I'm not right about that, then why jump me to WL1? What about verbal warn?

I just wanted to thank Yahn, our greatest moderator.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

I did not gravedig Empty
PostSubject: Re: I did not gravedig   I did not gravedig Clock10Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Gravedigging is forbidden.
Unless you are the author, posting in a topic that has not received replies for 1 month (counted as 4 weeks: 28 days - leeway is given by a maximum of 2days) is constituted as a "gravedig". This is not productive, as it pushes popular topics from the top of the page - repeat offences of this will result in bans.

That's Gravedigging. Although I agree with you on the whole it was on the front page thing, this is what the mods have to follow, and as such they will.

We hold Staff Rights (Disclaimer).
All staff have the right to right to administer punishment to any member who commits an offence at any period of the day. Said punishment is allowed to vary depending on the staff member, time of the day or mood of the punisher. In short - do not catch or place a member of staff in a foul mood.

And that's why it is a WL1
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Fortex
Fortex

I did not gravedig Empty
PostSubject: Re: I did not gravedig   I did not gravedig Clock10Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:39 pm

I'll go against MCX ruling and give you a Verbal Warn.

It's still technically gravedigging, but it's like a pathetically feeble gravedig that doesn't really warrant a WL1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I did not gravedig Empty
PostSubject: Re: I did not gravedig   I did not gravedig Clock10

Back to top Go down

I did not gravedig

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1