DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Windows 7 MS Paint

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luka
Luka

Windows 7 MS Paint Empty
PostSubject: Windows 7 MS Paint   Windows 7 MS Paint Clock10Wed May 05, 2010 2:50 pm

It sucks balls. Straight up flat out. I was so excited when I got my new laptop to see how the Paint was, and I can't use it to save my life. I downloaded a version of XP Paint, but I prefer Vista if at all possible (Because of things like being able to zoom/unzoom with left/right mouse button, and being able to undo more.)

So if anyone can help me find a version of Vista Paint it'd be mucho appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

Windows 7 MS Paint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 MS Paint   Windows 7 MS Paint Clock10Wed May 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Lol you can only undo 3 times in XP paint I believe it's like the Namek Dragonballs!
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

Windows 7 MS Paint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 MS Paint   Windows 7 MS Paint Clock10Wed May 05, 2010 4:10 pm

I know it sucks! In windows 7 you can do it as many times as you want, which would be awesome if the setup of the program itself wasn't nuttier than squirrel turds.
Back to top Go down
SnakeX

Windows 7 MS Paint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 MS Paint   Windows 7 MS Paint Clock10Wed May 05, 2010 4:23 pm

I used it at school today, I was confused at first, but I got used to it and it did make things a little easier.
Oh, and Vista Paint is easily accessible, Paint is only one file, so it shouldn't be hard to find, maybe see if microsoft has it for download.
Back to top Go down
Swordman
Swordman

Windows 7 MS Paint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 MS Paint   Windows 7 MS Paint Clock10Wed May 05, 2010 6:39 pm

....wth are you talking about? 7's MS Paint is freaking awesome! It is far better than all the others >.>
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

Windows 7 MS Paint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 MS Paint   Windows 7 MS Paint Clock10Wed May 05, 2010 6:54 pm

I'm so used to the regular setup of Paint, and having 2 different set of buttons and different locations for everything is NOT cool.... I don't like change!!!
Back to top Go down
Swordman
Swordman

Windows 7 MS Paint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 MS Paint   Windows 7 MS Paint Clock10Wed May 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Oh...well I like this change cause you can undo a butt load of times and I just find this layout more clean and all lol
Back to top Go down
Terton
Terton

Windows 7 MS Paint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 MS Paint   Windows 7 MS Paint Clock10Thu May 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Shame I only have XP, my Dad is too afraid to even update to Vista even though we tell him there is nothing wrong with it. I guess it would take some getting used to when switching to something new. Just give it time and I'm sure you will get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

Windows 7 MS Paint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 MS Paint   Windows 7 MS Paint Clock10Fri May 07, 2010 11:53 pm

If you have Windows 7 and still have the windows 7 SHIT paint, then just download this RAR file I put together.
I had the same problem, I just grabbed the paint files off my old computer and uploaded them. Unzip and run the paint application, I never went on Vista's paint, but I think it's the same.
http://www.mediafire.com/?2ni3z0gmyww
I assure you it's safe.
' Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

Windows 7 MS Paint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 MS Paint   Windows 7 MS Paint Clock10Sun May 09, 2010 8:45 am

No Vista's is the same outlook, but zooming in is a lot more efficient and they give you way more options to "undo"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Windows 7 MS Paint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 MS Paint   Windows 7 MS Paint Clock10

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 MS Paint

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1