DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity   Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity Clock10Tue May 11, 2010 11:27 pm

I'm making a side project, which will be a animated sprite mini-series called "Dragonball Infinity". It follows the adventures of Shen, descended from Goku's bloodline, who lives a quiet, peaceful life until one day a mysterious figure kidnaps his younger sister, Oona. Thusly, he goes on a quest to rescue her, guided by a mysterious martial arts master who trains him to take on this unknown adversary.

I need a few characters for this. I will be providing Shen and Oona, but I would much appreciate it if a few other sprites could be provided by you guys. If you want a custom character of yours to be featured in this project, these are the roles I need filled:

The Master: A wise and powerful martial arts master, prefferably of older age, that trains Shen during his search for Oona and the mysterious figure that snatched her.

The Fellow Pupil: A rival of Shen, this character was the Master's pupil first, and is still with him undergoing his trainign when Shen shows up. Prefferably of younger age, teenage years, but this is not a specific requirement.

The Villain: That's right, the mysterious figure that snatches Oona. Obviously a baddie. Prefferably of a race other than Human or Saiyan, but again, this is not a specific requirement.

The Right Hand: The Villain's right hand man, and leader of his henchmen. No preferences here, but he/she should be somewhat intimidating.

Anyone who would like there character to fill one of the above roles, please submit to me a full (or nearly complete), shaded sheet of your character. Note; I will make a new sheet for the character from this sheet, with poses, abilities, ect. that i need for the project specifically. These sheets will make the characters fit better together, if you understand that.

Anyway, I hope you guys can help me out here Grin looking forward to character submissions!
Back to top Go down
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

PostSubject: Re: Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity   Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity Clock10Wed May 12, 2010 10:54 am

No bites yet?
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity   Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity Clock10Wed May 12, 2010 12:23 pm

you can use my new guy when its sheeted,

but i was wondering is there a space for a best friend?

if not i'd like him to be rival of Shen
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-zone.forump.biz/portal.htm
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

PostSubject: Re: Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity   Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity Clock10Wed May 12, 2010 12:57 pm

Shen and the rival have sort of that love/hate relationship, and eventually turn out to be really good friends :' if that works for ya.
Do you have a WIP of the guy?
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity   Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity Clock10Wed May 12, 2010 1:01 pm

ye if u can get on msn i can show ya
Back to top Go down
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

PostSubject: Re: Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity   Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity Clock10Wed May 12, 2010 1:04 pm

i cant, im at school :' but later, okey?
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity   Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity Clock10Wed May 12, 2010 1:05 pm

ok

cya then so reserve the spot for me
Back to top Go down
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

PostSubject: Re: Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity   Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity Clock10Wed May 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Anyone else have a character they want to fill a role?
Back to top Go down
Rainboob
Rainboob

PostSubject: Re: Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity   Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity Clock10Wed May 12, 2010 3:50 pm

its needed a sheet??
Back to top Go down
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

PostSubject: Re: Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity   Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity Clock10Wed May 12, 2010 3:54 pm

atleast an almost completed sheet, with all the basic stuff on it.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity   Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity Clock10Wed May 12, 2010 3:59 pm

I've emailed you a one-shot of Alonso
Back to top Go down
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

PostSubject: Re: Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity   Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity Clock10Wed May 12, 2010 4:01 pm

ill check my mail when i get home.
Back to top Go down
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

PostSubject: Re: Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity   Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity Clock10Wed May 12, 2010 11:18 pm

(sorry for the double post) but sparky, dotn send me emails :' i never check it and half the time i do and its not there. which in this case, i searched all through my inbox in both my email accounts and there wasnt a thing from you. so just hit me up on msn later, okey?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity   Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity Clock10

Back to top Go down

Jedrulzu's Side-Venture:Dragonball Infinity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1