DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Pure Imagination Casting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu

Pure Imagination Casting Empty
PostSubject: Pure Imagination Casting   Pure Imagination Casting Clock10Mon May 31, 2010 1:26 am

Pure Imagination Casting Randomoe

Pure Imagination, Shimizu Kumiko's comic, is now casting! I've been planning this comic for some time. Not so much doing anything, but planning nonetheless. What will make this comic special is that, ironically, none of the characters are special. No one will have super powers. No one will fly, fart energy blasts, or destroy planets.

Since my ideas seem to be constantly changing, I only really have three parts in mind right now. But if those positions get filled, don't let that discourage you. There are sure to be more parts.

- Shimizu's father
- Shimizu's mother
- Shimizu's companion (not a child)

Some rules for submitting:

- Normal-ish looking characters. No demons, Saiyain armor, overly absurd hair, etc.
- Not shaded. I can unshade your character if I must, but I'd love it to death if you unsahded it yourself.
- Normal LSW. Few exceptions.
- Feel free to give a brief personality description, but know that in submitting, I have to right to change it as I see fit

Thanks to anyone who submits and expect issues soon!

BTW, the banner is sort of a placeholder until I get more of the characters who will be participating.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Pure Imagination Casting   Pure Imagination Casting Clock10Mon May 31, 2010 9:13 am

What do you need in terms of poses?
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Yahn

PostSubject: Re: Pure Imagination Casting   Pure Imagination Casting Clock10Mon May 31, 2010 9:20 am

OH I THINK WE KNOW WHO WILL BE HIS COMPANION.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Pure Imagination Casting   Pure Imagination Casting Clock10Mon May 31, 2010 9:40 am

Yahn wrote:
OH I THINK WE KNOW WHO WILL BE HIS COMPANION.

PAIN'S CHARACTER?
Back to top Go down
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Pure Imagination Casting   Pure Imagination Casting Clock10Mon May 31, 2010 3:43 pm

Nexus wrote:
What do you need in terms of poses?

Walking and running sprites would be great, since I don't want all the characters to do that dash thing to move.

Other than that a basic sheet is fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Imagination Casting   Pure Imagination Casting Clock10

Back to top Go down

Pure Imagination Casting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1