DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Vacation Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter

Vacation Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Vacation Announcement   Vacation Announcement Clock10Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:23 am

I just want to notify you that in the week of 4 to 11 June I'll be going on a Vacation for a week at the campingsite the Veluwse Hoevegaerde in Putten, The Netherlands. I will take my laptop and some other stuff along, but I don't know if I get the chance to get online; that depends how far the camping site is with installing a Wi-Fi hotspot which allows me to access the Internet using the wireless adapter in my laptop. Still, I will be able to work on my series, so in the time where I can take it, I'll work on my series.

Nothing much else to say, just telling you that this Friday I'll be gone for a week, taking a little time off and come back all refreshed. The last few months were incredibly hectic for me, especially with family affairs... my grandfather had passed away almost two months ago on the 10th of April.

So, unless I find a way to get online, I'll be back in a week.

Z-Fighter.
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Grove_Street_Hideout/index.php?act=id

Vacation Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1