DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

I need help, and I don't know where else to look. Google has failed me in search of an answer to my question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zone
Zone

I need help, and I don't know where else to look. Google has failed me in search of an answer to my question. Empty
PostSubject: I need help, and I don't know where else to look. Google has failed me in search of an answer to my question.   I need help, and I don't know where else to look. Google has failed me in search of an answer to my question. Clock10Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:41 pm

I need to know. How can you change FUCKING grayscale to FUCKING basic black and white, the black and white colors on the MS Paint Color Palette. I DON'T have photoshop. Excuse my usage of profanity, but I am PISSED THE FUCK OFF at Google because every FUCKING time I search for an answer, I get FUCKING converting grayscale into color or vice versa. Please help me.

I am sorry to bring this question upon you of the DBZ Vortex, but I figure if anyone will know what to do, you're the only ones I know of.

THANKS IN ADVANCE,
-zone z5
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Spriting_Forum/index/
Angryboy
Angryboy

I need help, and I don't know where else to look. Google has failed me in search of an answer to my question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help, and I don't know where else to look. Google has failed me in search of an answer to my question.   I need help, and I don't know where else to look. Google has failed me in search of an answer to my question. Clock10Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:11 am

Save a copy of your file as a Monochrome Bitmap (it is the first option on the dropdown list when you save your file via 'Save As...').
Back to top Go down
http://sprite-den.tk/
Zone
Zone

PostSubject: Re: I need help, and I don't know where else to look. Google has failed me in search of an answer to my question.   I need help, and I don't know where else to look. Google has failed me in search of an answer to my question. Clock10Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Crap. That's not on Kolourpaint4 for Ubuntu 10.04. Thanks anyway. The idea I had that required this sucked gigantic great ape balls anyway.

-zone z5
Back to top Go down
ToshiroHayate
ToshiroHayate

PostSubject: Re: I need help, and I don't know where else to look. Google has failed me in search of an answer to my question.   I need help, and I don't know where else to look. Google has failed me in search of an answer to my question. Clock10Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Probably not too useful answer, But You could always upload it here and let someone save it to monochrome for you. [If you can't find a way around it.]
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

PostSubject: Re: I need help, and I don't know where else to look. Google has failed me in search of an answer to my question.   I need help, and I don't know where else to look. Google has failed me in search of an answer to my question. Clock10Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Nah, it's okay. I'm done with that anyway.

-zone z5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help, and I don't know where else to look. Google has failed me in search of an answer to my question.   I need help, and I don't know where else to look. Google has failed me in search of an answer to my question. Clock10

Back to top Go down

I need help, and I don't know where else to look. Google has failed me in search of an answer to my question.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1