DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

I've missed...alot?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Grievous
General Grievous

I've missed...alot? Empty
PostSubject: I've missed...alot?   I've missed...alot? Clock10Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:17 pm

I'm kind of back after a break from this place. I'm sorry for never finishesing my Kuro sheet any one who wanted to use it. Also it seems I have missed quite a bit. RSF is a moderator(looks like you finaly got what you want),and Frostt is an admin(you realy deserve it). Anyone care to inform and welcome me?
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: I've missed...alot?   I've missed...alot? Clock10Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Sup Greivous, I was wondering where you went :3

That's not all, either. Ryu became a mod last night, a lot of people are getting bored, and in my hash-induced stupor I made a Fresh Prince rap.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: I've missed...alot?   I've missed...alot? Clock10Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:28 pm

XD. If you realy want to know where i've been,well Xbox addiction XD. It just happens to be realy hot in my room so I came into the living room to use the computer.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: I've missed...alot?   I've missed...alot? Clock10Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Welcome back Grievous, lets hope you stick around.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: I've missed...alot?   I've missed...alot? Clock10Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:39 pm

General Grievous wrote:
I'm kind of back after a break from this place. I'm sorry for never finishesing my Kuro sheet any one who wanted to use it. Also it seems I have missed quite a bit. RSF is a moderator(looks like you finaly got what you want), and Frostt is an admin(you realy deserve it). Anyone care to inform and welcome me?

It seems I have, 3 years not counting the first year when I was nothing more than an idiot who couldn't spell worth a damn. However Nexus got a spot too, so i'm happy for him aswell.

However, you're back, and I find that a good thing.

Inform:
-MCX is also an Admin
-Jayden left to go to college
-LittleGohan threw a fit because I revamped Daku
-I'm revamping things
-Ryu got made a Moderator for making MCX laugh in the Chatbox last night
-The Chatbox is back
-New Mortal Kombat game was announced for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3
-Microsoft's Project Natal is now the Kinect (and still a piece of shit)
-The Playstation Move controller looks like a black dildo with a pink vibrating trigger on the end
-Activision is now in the same building as Bungie
-Justin Beiber stole Ludacris, Jaden Smith and knows how to jerk
-Simetra has gotten even sexier than the last you saw of him
-Andragon hasn't come back
-Zlargez got banned for 3 years off of his computer by his dad, for having a Myspace, Facebook and Twitter account.
-PM system is broken
-Devon's is making a game
-Joshua Ryu and Unagi Anago shared the most romantic kiss ever to be seen in the history of a forum, a sprite comic, and a lifetime.

That's about it, but anyway. Welcome back Ryan, you gonna' work on Kuro now?
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: I've missed...alot?   I've missed...alot? Clock10Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Wow all that sounds epic, and yes i'm going to work on him now Razer.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: I've missed...alot?   I've missed...alot? Clock10Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:31 pm

welcome back guru <3

Missed ya man (:
Back to top Go down
dbzfan
dbzfan

PostSubject: Re: I've missed...alot?   I've missed...alot? Clock10Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Seems i missed alot to but nobody informed me whats been happening over the months.Anyway welcome back i would love to see kuros sheet.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: I've missed...alot?   I've missed...alot? Clock10Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:57 am

yay your back :cheers: :cheers:

can you still remember the chatango link ?

anyways good to have you back
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-zone.forump.biz/portal.htm
The Avenger
The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: I've missed...alot?   I've missed...alot? Clock10Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:52 am

Welcome baaack dude. Gooood to see you around again man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've missed...alot?   I've missed...alot? Clock10

Back to top Go down

I've missed...alot?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1