DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Someone's messed with my account...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnakeX

Someone's messed with my account... Empty
PostSubject: Someone's messed with my account...   Someone's messed with my account... Clock10Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:27 am

-I'm on Warning Level 2, even though my only post today was not rule-breaking
-My Excoboard Alignment status is gone...

OK, what the hell?
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Someone's messed with my account...   Someone's messed with my account... Clock10Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:32 am

Your status seems to be 'Normal' now Snake, not sure why your alignment had gone although we did have a few issues with them not so long ago, I've restored it for you now though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Someone's messed with my account...   Someone's messed with my account... Clock10Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:35 am

Yeah didn't you hear about Gokan, its just some unfortunate glitch. I mean just earlier I had the ban status and it said I joined in 2006.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Someone's messed with my account...   Someone's messed with my account... Clock10Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:42 am

I think its because one of us admins deleted a field out of the alignment field and thus the organisation went to crap.

I remember a year or so ago I deleted the 'BETA TESTER' field because we didn't use it any more, but deleting it made all the fields under it tab up one, and so everyone had the wrong alignments set then.

Something similar may have occured
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone's messed with my account...   Someone's messed with my account... Clock10

Back to top Go down

Someone's messed with my account...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1