DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Official Marijuana Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luka
Luka

Official Marijuana Topic Empty
PostSubject: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:20 pm

So I'm going to assume that at least half of the Vortex is a no-good-pot-smokin'-hippie.
So tell me, what's your favorite strain, cannabis (indica or sativa), glass setup?

I'll tell you mines,

King Kush/Chemdawg/Blue Dream - My top 3 strains of all time...
I prefer sativa's over Indica's.... and my favorite bong would definitely be a Sheldon Black

(Before anyone decides to crucify me, I live in California and I have my rec so it's completely legal Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:27 pm

It's legal in here, well, let's just say it's not illegal when you're 18+

I'm just going to say Jack harrer and white widow.
(I haven't had a blunt in a long time ^^ I'm all good)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:40 pm

I'll tell you what I smoke.

Good ol' fashioned LAW with the pages of JUSTICE.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Sasuke-Ish wrote:
I'll tell you what I smoke.

Good ol' fashioned LAW with the pages of JUSTICE.

Where can I get that? It sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:11 am

White widow or tutty fruity. It's completely illegal in Australia D:

Man I haven't had a hit in ages ~___~. Damn this thread to hell.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Simetra
Dr. Simetra

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:57 am

I'm high on love and all that shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simetra666.deviantart.com/
Ryurat
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Bionic Chronic, haha, the only thing i ever had with a name.

Its illegal in Indiana, but i dont give a shit, im high right now!
haha
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:14 pm

I advise everyone to come to California and go to one of the clinics here and ask for their dankest 20 dollar grams, smoke the entire thing in a blunt, and see what happens to you ^.^
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Redwood

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:46 am

I've never had a name for what I smoke, the dealer doesn't tell me what its called, but it doesn't matter to me lol. I've never used a bong, only bowls made out of tin foil, and joints made of bible paper. BUT, I went to the doctor the other day and she gave me a breathing test thing that looks similar to this Official Marijuana Topic 8NKo338 but portable. It has a cloth like thing on top (which I ripped off once i got home) a speed hole (they but the wire there to monitor my breathing) and a bottom hole to breath in/out.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:52 am

zlargez wrote:
I've never had a name for what I smoke, the dealer doesn't tell me what its called, but it doesn't matter to me lol. I've never used a bong, only bowls made out of tin foil, and joints made of bible paper. BUT, I went to the doctor the other day and she gave me a breathing test thing that looks similar to this Official Marijuana Topic 8NKo338 but portable. It has a cloth like thing on top (which I ripped off once i got home) a speed hole (they but the wire there to monitor my breathing) and a bottom hole to breath in/out.

Bongs are so much more amazing than joints. They get you where you need to be a lot quicker e,e
Back to top Go down
Fortex
Fortex

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Bongs are amazing, I made my own XD

What I smoke doesn't have a special name, I just ask for an 8th and enjoy the good times.
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:12 pm

Fortex wrote:
Bongs are amazing, I made my own XD

What I smoke doesn't have a special name, I just ask for an 8th and enjoy the good times.

That's strange, I ask for a 9th :3
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Spriting_Forum/index/
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:20 am

I smoke cigarettes everyone once in a great while, and that's about all. Video Games and Sugar is the only drugs I need.

Goddamnpotheadsontheforum, you serious wendy?
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:35 am

Official Marijuana Topic Binoculars2

Unfortunately, I smoke cigarettes regularly, been smoking since I was 13. I am now 18.

The horribleness of living in Los Angeles, exposed to shit too early in life :/
Back to top Go down
RigelM7
RigelM7

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:38 am

I dont really have a special name for what I smoke either, but white widows some pretty crazy shit too, lol
And Bongs are the greatest but plastic bottles work pretty good too. Me and my friend smoked out of a water bottle the other day because he forgot his piece. Also smoking out of two liter bottles will get you good and quick. Youll be blown for the whole night lol
Back to top Go down
Ryurat
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:59 am

I disagree, smokin blunts is the best there is, there aint nothin like rollin up a fat blunt in a Garcia y vega.
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:01 am

Behold the ultimate day of celebration for us all.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3657388544818499651#
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Spriting_Forum/index/
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 am

RigelM7 wrote:
I dont really have a special name for what I smoke either, but white widows some pretty crazy shit too, lol
And Bongs are the greatest but plastic bottles work pretty good too. Me and my friend smoked out of a water bottle the other day because he forgot his piece. Also smoking out of two liter bottles will get you good and quick. Youll be blown for the whole night lol

You should stop smoking out of bottles, it's really really bad to smoke plastic :/
Even if you're not smoking plastic directly, getting that shit hot and inhaling it is fuckin baadd... Just smoke out of a glass bong, trust :)
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:37 am

zlargez wrote:
I'd just like to but in here and say that Zlargez, your doctor instructed you to deepthroat a machine?
I don't smoke.
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Redwood

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Colonel Kinky wrote:
zlargez wrote:
I'd just like to but in here and say that Zlargez, your doctor instructed you to deepthroat a machine?
I don't smoke.
Oh shut it Nick XD
What you did with the machine was put it less than an inch in your mouth, bite down on it and blow into it.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:58 pm

zlargez wrote:
Colonel Kinky wrote:
zlargez wrote:
I don't smoke.
Oh shut it Nick XD
What you did with the machine was put it less than an inch in your mouth, bite down on it and blow into it.

WTF does that machine have to do with a bong??!?! o.O
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Luka wrote:
Official Marijuana Topic Binoculars2

Unfortunately, I smoke cigarettes regularly, been smoking since I was 13. I am now 18.

I never smoke cig's, them bitches make me sick.

The only time I went bad on a blunt was when I smoked a cig before the real work. That shit makes me puke T T, weird that tobacco combined with weed, doesn't make me sick at all ;D
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Spliffs are where it's at Cool
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Luka wrote:

Damn right it is. I used to smoke spliffs before class.

The only thing I don't like about spliffs is making them. I'm too lazy.
Back to top Go down
Force
Force

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:48 pm

i r cop who g0n teach u gaiz lez0n

Just thought I'd leave a comment, that I never smoked Marijuana and never will. kthxbai
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:41 am

Luka wrote:

The entire fuckin' state's shitty, not just LA.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:37 am

Force wrote:
i r cop who g0n teach u gaiz lez0n

Just thought I'd leave a comment, that I never smoked Marijuana and never will. kthxbai

How old are you?

I said the exact same thing when I was 15 and believed it up until 18.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:40 am

I said it at 13, and will until the day I die.
Back to top Go down
Sir Majin Nerd
Sir Majin Nerd

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:21 am

well, i don't smoke crack but i don't agree with the law either. because those shits are waaay more useful than cigarettes

God made grass, men made booze.. which one would u choose?
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:14 am

Alls i know is beer and a brew and i'm gooooood

I'm super faded right now soo you guys are missin out >.<
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:29 am

Sir Majin Nerd wrote:
well, i don't smoke crack but i don't agree with the law either. because those shits are waaay more useful than cigarettes

God made grass, men made booze.. which one would u choose?

Crack > Cigarettes? Wat.

I'd say God also created free-will, so i'll take my Jack Daniels and Cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:54 am

Seto Stevce wrote:
Luka wrote:

Damn right it is. I used to smoke spliffs before class.

The only thing I don't like about spliffs is making them. I'm too lazy.

I always do did spliffs?..
Back to top Go down
Ryurat
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Squares are nasty as shit, the only things you should do is get drunk, high, and smoke a black and mild, woohoo! When i get home im gettin fucked up and goin to the movies to holla at bitches!
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:58 pm

I am disappoint. Sad
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Vagrant_Samurai wrote:
I am disappoint. Official Marijuana Topic Icon_sad

In what? Don't tell me my stonerosity makes you think any less of me...?
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Drugs and shit are fuckin' stupid.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Ravage_Gokan wrote:

That is all.

Do you classify medicine as drugs? Because in the state of California weed is considered medicine Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
Ryurat
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Vagrant_Samurai wrote:
I am disappoint. Sad
In me?
I aint talk to you in forever, i juss figured you forgot about me.

Weed is never medicine even when medicinal, when it is classified that it is just so the people can have an appetite and eat when they have cancer, glaucoma, etc.

weed also isnt a drug, its a plant.
coke is a drug.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Ryurat wrote:
weed also isnt a drug, its a plant.
coke is a drug.

That's a very debatable statement. Cocaine is also the result of mixing certain chemicals with a plant. So is heroin, opium, mushrooms, even the key chemical in LSD is formed from moldy bread.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Luka wrote:
Ravage_Gokan wrote:

That is all.

Do you classify medicine as drugs? Because in the state of California weed is considered medicine Crosseyehappy

Its one thing for medicine, if you really need it. And I mean need it. Otherwise no, drugs are stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Luka wrote:
Ravage_Gokan wrote:

That is all.

Do you classify medicine as drugs? Because in the state of California weed is considered medicine Official Marijuana Topic Icon_razz

Its one thing for medicine, if you really need it. And I mean need it. Otherwise no, drugs are stupid.

I don't need it whatsoever, I only got my cannabis card so I can smoke it legally. And I don't wanna get into a drug debate, but I believe if you do certain things recreationally it's healthy. Not physically healthy, just healthy in the sense that it's good to enjoy yourself every now and then. If you are capable of taking drugs without letting them take control of you, then they're harmless.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Vagrant_Samurai wrote:
I am disappoint.
Most of us are Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Marijuana Topic   Official Marijuana Topic Clock10

Back to top Go down

Official Marijuana Topic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1