DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

LSWi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob
Bob

LSWi Empty
PostSubject: LSWi   LSWi Clock10Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:34 pm

I was wondering to know if there's any complete LSWi sheets of DBUniverse? I didn't post it in requests&helps, cuz it's not a request, I just want to know if there is any and wich they are.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

LSWi Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSWi   LSWi Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:45 am

I actually asked Angryboy about his LSWi style just the other day.

Basically LSWi is his own custom take of the LSW style. There are a few really nice LSWi wips and sheets that AB has produced.

As it is AB's own style it isn't a very diluted market at the moment, so it'll be hard for find a consistent set of sprites, which is a shame because AB's work is always among the best.

Hopefully Angryboy will pop in and elaborate though (as naturally he knows more)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

LSWi Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSWi   LSWi Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:55 am

Well it would be nice if he could do at least the original LSW characters and we could have an amazing new database and I would imagine some pretty wicked edits could come out of it.
Back to top Go down
Angryboy
Angryboy

LSWi Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSWi   LSWi Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:31 am

Who knows. Maybe I will at some stage, but the main problem with LSWi is just the size of the sheet. It'd be impractical to sheet even the basic characters in that way, all the fault of my own.

However I could simply treat it as just a way of spriting/variant rather than a base to use (ala Uub), so I'd then be able to easily put out a sheet per week the Uub way. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
http://sprite-den.tk/
Bob
Bob

LSWi Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSWi   LSWi Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:55 am

That would be great, I'm a fan of LSWi, I'd be very happy to have all of the DBU characters (or at least the main ones) in LSWi. Also, is your new Uub in LSWi? I don't like this character very much, so, I just took a fast look on it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

LSWi Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSWi   LSWi Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:28 am

Angryboy wrote:
Who knows. Maybe I will at some stage, but the main problem with LSWi is just the size of the sheet. It'd be impractical to sheet even the basic characters in that way, all the fault of my own.

However I could simply treat it as just a way of spriting/variant rather than a base to use (ala Uub), so I'd then be able to easily put out a sheet per week the Uub way. Who knows?

I dunno AB, it might take its toll on you, this was the idea for VRP, and that was a team based project not a solo one, I love the idea though. I suppose it could work if you just applied the style over the existing LSW sheets and didn't overly revise or massively expand it. Might also inspire the community to follow suit (assuming they could mimic your style to a degree)
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

LSWi Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSWi   LSWi Clock10Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:29 pm

If you wanna revamp the basic Gohratto sheets wth a LSWi flair, I'm in your corner bro.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

LSWi Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSWi   LSWi Clock10Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:45 am

TEAM LSWI ASSEMBLE! /jk

I also back AB 100%... but obviously I'm more PR and Shoulder to cry on support.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

LSWi Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSWi   LSWi Clock10Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Jay wrote:

this was the idea for VRP,
I like VRP too, but if you look there isn't much on the vault. I prefer LSWi, but if it cannot be done, I think you should at least make the DBU guys on VRP 2.0, but not just the main ones (Goku, Vegeta, Gohan etc...), but Bardock, Turles, Slug, Yamcha (all clothes*), Krillin*, Tien* etc...
If it's already in progress, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LSWi Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSWi   LSWi Clock10

Back to top Go down

LSWi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1